LR With Coral and Other Coral and Frags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: LR With Coral and Other Coral and Frags

I'm clearing up some space in my tank and want to get rid of a few pieces of LR and Coral. Prices are fair, so they are firm also.

Live Rock with 4"x3" of Clove Polyps, approximately 30-40 Radioactive Dragon Eyes Zoas, and Pulsing Xenia. Rock is about 10lbs in weight and shaped in a "U". Selling for $55

Also in this pic - Red Ball Sponge ($10) and a Spotted Mushroom Rock, 2.5" x 1", that has around 7 Teal and Scarlet Spotted Mushrooms. Uncommon in color, so this is a frag off of the piece that I plan to keep. Selling for $30.

Tonga LR with Kenya Tree (Approx 4") and Gorilla Nipple zoas. Approximately 2-3 lbs and 6-8"L. Selling for $20.

Live Rock with Brown/Green Palys and an Orange Ricordea. Around 5lbs. Selling for $30

Acan Frag, Brown and Teal Stripes around 5 of them on a piece of rock on a frag plug. Next to ball sponge in pic. Selling for $20.

Green Striped Shrooms x 2 (hidden in pic) and Brown/Green Palys. Selling for $15.

Red Monti Frags - approx. 1"x1" (pic of Monti below). Selling for $10.

Candy Cane, approximately 10 heads. Selling for $30.

I'm not in any real need of anything, but if you have some cool coral, or even some nice shaped dry rock, I may entertain a swap.

Thanks for looking!!

Brent
Working...
X