No announcement yet.

150g for Suki the Fahaka- updated pics 1/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• already starting on the process , Got a 10 gallon established and ready, growing live food source right now. My main option is pea puffer, red eye, fang's puffer, I kinda like SAP too, but people say I need to keep 4-5 of them together.
    I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

• Originally posted by suicune View Post
      I love Suki... she has that effect on people.. last time I was at your house, I stare at her for awhile and suddenly I said "I want a puffer" . I'm gonna carefully set up a good live food source before I go out shopping for one. There are so many options even for tank of 10 gallon. pea, red eye etc...
      She really does have that effect on people! We still say "aquatic potato" since you came over the first time! Hahah.

Puffers are just so personable, it's hard to describe unless you see one for yourself... :)
      I'm missing my pea puffers really bad...they are so much fun. Maybe if I'm really good this year, I'll get a new tank for christmas (hint, hint Roy...!?!). Lol.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Took a few photos of the tank tonight and thought I'd share...

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

• Suki and the tank look outstanding!
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

• Tank looks great I'm sure ski is very happy with all that space.

Comment

• suki is quite cute ... I wish I have space for a big tank like yours

Comment

• Thats exactly what you need! Maybe a pair....
                Desiderius Erasmus
                GHAC President

Comment

• Thanks, guys! She's been really happy in this tank, especially with her rotating cast of yummy "friends"...keeps her busy!

"I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
                    Thanks, guys! She's been really happy in this tank, especially with her rotating cast of yummy "friends"...keeps her busy!

Lol @ yummy friends
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

• I see dead fish

Comment

• I think of them like pretty occasional feeders. The SAE and diamond tetras have done the best, followed by giant danios and lastly is pearl danios... they get picked off fastest so they are either most delicious, slowest, or the least intelligent
                        Desiderius Erasmus
                        GHAC President

Comment

Working...
                        X