No announcement yet.

Attn: Guy that drives black scion xb that came in the store today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean if there is vid/photos showing he stole something. There is only one side to the story. HE STOLE IT.
    175 tropheus Chaitika
    125 tropheus Ujiji
    90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Let Karma handle this one guys.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
        Let Karma handle this one guys.
        That never fails. Well said
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Re: Attn: Guy that drives black scion xb that came in the store today

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
          I mean if there is vid/photos showing he stole something. There is only one side to the story. HE STOLE IT.
          In ordet to make a shoplifting case really stick...you need to capture/witness concealment . CP did not have concealment of their property .....thus really don't have proof because the accused went into the the restroom where CP lost the visual of the suspected shoplifter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
          Last edited by supadave; 01-17-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Sounds right, at my store, if I lose sight of the person behind an aisle of any sort for even just a second, I lost all chance at being able to approach them.

Comment

Lets find him and burn him!
              45G Cichlid and Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by 40GallonsOfDoom View Post
                Lets find him and burn him!
                Old fashioned witch hunt?

I'm too lazy for that. I like Karma. She's a busy bee. Unless it's my stuff from my house, then I like Beretta.
                180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                50g - Various platy & mollies
                10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Pretty sure Karma will hit this one both ways.

Comment

Some of the replies have made me laugh. I wished I could do a lot of things y'all said but have to run a business properly. It is true there are two sides of every story, but my cameras/video does not lie. My dad went to the restroom at 4:55 pm (he would have seen the empty box then) I went in the restroom at 5:15pm. The only other person that went in between was the culprit. I have video of him carrying it in the restroom and not carrying it out afterwards. Moreover, his friend was there as a lookout when he went in. As for knowing his car, there are cameras outside (20 in total due to the fact of just being in the worst area in the state of texas, based on my couple HPD friends have said) Only thing I can really do is deny him access to be able to shop in the store. I have the right to refuse any service and is able to kick off anybody off the premises because it is private property. Thanks for all your support/responses. Thanks.

Donnie N.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                      The title is a good clue as to who it might be. Wow. Sorry to hear ppl steal from good folks like Donnie and family.
                      Who do you think it might be? Because I have a Black Xb....Please be more specific..
                      500g ????
                      220g F1 Blue Giant Petrochromis

180g WC Cyphotilapia Frontosa Moba.
                      30g Fry tank

Comment

Oh and Sorry about what happened Donnie and I Hope you find this guy one day.
                        500g ????
                        220g F1 Blue Giant Petrochromis

180g WC Cyphotilapia Frontosa Moba.
                        30g Fry tank

Comment

Re: Attn: Guy that drives black scion xb that came in the store today

Originally posted by HONdata View Post
                          Who do you think it might be? Because I have a Black Xb....Please be more specific..
                          Good to know that. Thanks.
                          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I always thought the law permits store APs (assets protection) to apprehend a thief after they have walked out of the door. I see it all the time at target. We have undercover APs dressed casual pretending to be shopping. When they see someone acting funny they watch them. When they believe they have indeed stolen something they wait outside for them. The law says that a good isn't stolen unless the suspect actually walks out with it without paying. But after they walk out you should have the right to approach them and do whatever you need to do. Sorry this happened but what goes around comes around. We appreciate your character.
                            210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                            125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

My understanding (atleast from when I worked retail) is that you are correct, as long as you saw them conceal the item in the first place. Unless you actually saw them concealing it, byapssing the registers and walking outside of the store then no you have no right to approach them and do "whatever" you need to unless you'd like to open yourself to legal implications.

Either way stealing from a small business is a scum bag thing to do in the first place and just cause people on here drive the same kind of vehicle doesn't mean it was someone from here. Thank god I don't drive a Scion XB.
                              Last edited by jsbaker; 01-18-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I am not trying to call out all people with a scion xb in black. It was just I saw him come in and out. Not trying to be racist/prejudice and blast his picture/face on here. Just wanted to let him know what I saw and not for him to come back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X