X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moar Pics!!

Comment

Re: Puerto Rico 2012

Aren't you in TTL metering mode anyway when you shoot in aperture/shutter priority?
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

This is more like a lesson in photography than enjoying the pics he posted
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

That fact that you wrote that shows you are not into photography.

Learning is half the enjoyment, son.
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
            That fact that you wrote that shows you are not into photography.

Learning is half the enjoyment, son.
            True, i would be into photography/learning about it if i didnt had so much to learn about atm lol. One day ill be your level
            175 tropheus Chaitika
            125 tropheus Ujiji
            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
              Aren't you in TTL metering mode anyway when you shoot in aperture/shutter priority?
              For SLR's, the camera's meter is always TTL.

Comment

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
                True, i would be into photography/learning about it if i didnt had so much to learn about atm lol. One day ill be your level
                Lol, didn't mean it like that playa.

I'm just a noob. I just read a little here and there. It just adds up over time.
                I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Come over and set my camera up. Going to Austin this weekend to test it out.

Comment

Nice work Jim! You have developed a great eye for composition.

Jim as an alternative to playing with the settings all day you could try bracketing. Take whatever reading the camera gives you and shoot it. Then shoot two additional frames: one shutter speed below and one above the recommended setting. One of the three images will give you full color information to edit in Photoshop.

The old saying was "film is cheap" digital storage is even cheaper take lots of images and edit them later.
                    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Awsome pics bro

Comment

Working...
                      X