Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Stingray!

The return of the Stingray!

Its official, the 2014 Corvette is a Stingray!

Gots to get me one of these...

The C3 era is my absolute FAVORITE, aside from the C1. So glad to see it making a comeback! Let me know when you're ready to buy. We have a really good friend at Parkway & 9/10 times we get things at cost or just a tad bit above. Yeah, of course, they're gonna make a little bit but they're gonna take extra good care of you if you let me know you're coming in.
    180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
    75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
    50g - Various platy & mollies
    10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
      The C3 era is my absolute FAVORITE, aside from the C1. So glad to see it making a comeback! Let me know when you're ready to buy. We have a really good friend at Parkway & 9/10 times we get things at cost or just a tad bit above. Yeah, of course, they're gonna make a little bit but they're gonna take extra good care of you if you let me know you're coming in.

I think there will be a premium mark ups for the first several months or year as always with such type of cars.
      I am planning to maybe get one when the mark ups end.. I'll give ya a call and get your friend's info then.
      In the mean time, I had a discussion with the DW and my first thought was to keep my current Crossfire as well, but she's leaning towards trading it in. Something about me hoarding electronics and camera gear is enough and I shouldn't start to hoard cars to..

Thanks!

Comment

We're both gear heads, so we don't have that problem. We only have the "who's getting the keys to this one" discussion, lol. Of course, I usually win. Ha! Hated to see my 400+hp grocery-getter go, but 13mpg on premium gas is rough on the wallet when I'm burning through $150 a week in petro alone. Darn the lead foot & Hondas that thought they could take me, lol. I just can't pass up an opportunity to leave a man in my mirror wondering how he just got SMOKED by a girl.

There used to be a Crossfire that used to try to race me daily down 249 in the mornings when I had an office. After about a month, he quit, lol.

We rarely pay over invoice on used cars, regardless of what it is. Let some time pass & I'll tell him to let me know when one gets traded in when you're ready.
        180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
        75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
        50g - Various platy & mollies
        10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

One of the few true american muscle cars left.

Not a chevy fan but I would never pass up a chance on a vette.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            One of the few true american muscle cars left.

Not a chevy fan but I would never pass up a chance on a vette.
            I agree, although a Corvette is not a muscle car. It can take a corner on a road course with the best of them. The only true muscle cars left are the Mustangs and Challengers.

Comment

I love the vette and that one looks awesome! I can only dream....
              300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Too bad it doesn't go on sale until the end of this year. And the model that I want, the convertible, would probably be at least another year out.. Arrgg!

Comment

Last edited by Hangman; 01-14-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like it. Just wish they hadn't gotten rid of the round tail lights, the back looks a bit too camaroish imo. Also think they need to lose the 2 protrusions on the front bumper. I miss my c5...
                            Last edited by nightster; 01-14-2013, 11:25 AM.
                            20g mixed reef

Comment

Re: 2014 Stingray!

Nice car, but the side mirrors are "meh" at best. Should have gone for less protrusion or even flush mounted at the A-pillar.
                              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Working...
                              X