No announcement yet.

125gal Tank Complete Setup or 100gal Tank Complete Setup or 29gal Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 125gal Tank Complete Setup or 100gal Tank Complete Setup or 29gal Tank

I purchased these a few months back but its time to downsize.
    I have a standard 125gal with 150#s of pfs, quite a few big moon rocks and a large center rock. It is running with a rena xp4 and 500gph power head. Stocked with 4 Oscars, rtc, and a jack. one lid is cracked though, stand and tank are black.

I have a 100gal tank, 4x2x2 has 130ish #s of pfs, I'll be keeping my plants. Setup with an xp3 and 250w, open socket to add another bulb to.get 350w. I bought this one new, maybe 3 months ago.

I have a 29gal bowfront, has a coralife light fixture, running with an xp3. full of hornwort and Java moss.

All are tanks with stand, livestock in big tank needs to go with it or before I break it down. I can help load and deliver after getting cash.
    125gal $300
    100gal $300
    29gal, $150

Can text pics, 832 798 7552

so you are selling it off? so sad... i know you love this tank. i'm sorry to hear it. GLWS.
    my fish house:
    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Can you tell me the dimensions of the 100? Lights? Filters? Need a tank by the weekend. Is it workable?

Comment

Its 4x2x2, euro braced. I have 3 light fixtures, dual t5 48”, 48” t8?, & 36”coralife PC fixture. Has a rena xp3 running with only filter sponge at bottom and loaded with pot scrubbers.

Comment

Its 4x2x2, euro braced. I have 3 light fixtures, dual t5 48”, 48” t8?, & 36”coralife PC fixture. Has a rena xp3 running with only filter sponge at bottom and loaded with pot scrubbers.

Comment

Bump 125pending

Comment

Now who talks funny?

Comment

Lol

Comment

bump for buying more plants lol

Comment

Is the 125 still up for sale? I have a friend who is very interested.
                    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

I havent received anything just yet, if the person doesn't cone through I will reach out

Comment

Anything left for sale?

Comment

100 & 29. 125 has a deposit

Comment

Originally posted by bluemonkey View Post
                            I purchased these a few months back but its time to downsize.
                            I have a standard 125gal with 150#s of pfs, quite a few big moon rocks and a large center rock. It is running with a rena xp4 and 500gph power head. Stocked with 4 Oscars, rtc, and a jack. one lid is cracked though, stand and tank are black.

I have a 100gal tank, 4x2x2 has 130ish #s of pfs, I'll be keeping my plants. Setup with an xp3 and 250w, open socket to add another bulb to.get 350w. I bought this one new, maybe 3 months ago.

I have a 29gal bowfront, has a coralife light fixture, running with an xp3. full of hornwort and Java moss.

All are tanks with stand, livestock in big tank needs to go with it or before I break it down. I can help load and deliver after getting cash.
                            125gal $300
                            100gal $300
                            29gal, $150

Can text pics, 832 798 7552
                            Interested in 100 gallon. Sent a PM

Comment

I am interested, whats the price again?

Comment

Working...
                              X