Tropheus Moorii - Ndole Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Tropheus Moorii - Ndole Bay

Ndole Bays.jpgNdole Adolescents.jpgNdole Bay tropheus are considered the most colorful, being almost full body colored. I'm inside 610 and have dozens to sell to thin out my breeding group. First 2 @ $20 ea for 1.5" or $30 for full adult (4") (got to dismantle rocks to net). Thereafter, $15 and $20. Very healthy and aggressive eaters. Vegetarian food only. Doninhoutx@gmail.com. Days or evenings.
    Last edited by doninhoustontx; 01-09-2013, 03:12 PM.

Really hard to understand your pricing
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

1-2 $20ea for 1.5"
      1-2 $30ea for 4" adults

Quantity discount for more than 2

3+ $15ea for 1.5"
      3+ $20ea for adults 4"

Didn't think it was that hard to understand.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Do you have a question about the pricing that I can answer or are you simply criticizing it?
        Originally posted by moganman View Post
        Really hard to understand your pricing

Comment

Is your breeding colony WC?
          Thanks so much,
          Lydia
          409-499-1279

Comment

Originally posted by doninhoustontx View Post
            Do you have a question about the pricing that I can answer or are you simply criticizing it?
            I dont think he was criticizing its a lil diffucult to understand your pricing....... Now to your ndoles PICS please...... Are your ndoles your selling wc or f1? Where did you obtain your colony from?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
              I dont think he was criticizing its a lil diffucult to understand your pricing....... Now to your ndoles PICS please...... Are your ndoles your selling wc or f1? Where did you obtain your colony from?
              OK, thanks. What I'm trying to get across is that it's a pain to pull two fish, since I have to remove all the holey rock to get to them. So I've priced the first two fish for that inconvenience. As a point of discussion, all pricing is negotiable.

I'll post pics tonight when I get home. They're excellent quality and Fish Gallery is selling theirs much higher.

Tropheus are colony breeders, so, if that is your intent, it's good to buy several, not two or three. All my large breeders are F-1's and the adolescents (1.5") are F-2's.

Comment

So how many adults do you have in total?
                Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Hard to tell. More than 30 adults and perhaps another 50 breeding size adolescents. When I post a pic, you may be able to see a false stone wall as a backdrop to the tank. They get behind there and go in and out of the holes provided. In addition, there's a wall of holly rocks that they're constantly darting in and out of the space between the rocks. If you've ever seen a tank of moorii, it's very lively. I'm always amazed they don't crash into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by doninhoustontx View Post
                    Not criticizing at all. It was just hard for me to understand. GLWS
                    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Thanks again for the Ndoles theyre in the tank swimming and settling in now.

The Ndole colony is beautiful and a great guy ill definitly be geting with you again to add more

Comment

Re: Tropheus Moorii - Ndole Bay

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                        Thanks again for the Ndoles theyre in the tank swimming and settling in now.

The Ndole colony is beautiful and a great guy ill definitly be geting with you again to add more
                        Ballin you get the adults
                        Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Enjoyed meeting and working with you. Hope to see you soon. Good luck with your new arrivals. By the way, sometimes you can trigger a new spawn by doing a 1/3 water change 4 days before a full moon. Don't ask me how they know, but it works. You're going to have to give them their own tank with no others genera sharing. The other genera will dart at the females holding when you're not looking and get her to spit out or swallow the fry. That's been my experience.

Comment

I got a few adults in there cause it was a lil dificult to catch them with them getting behind the 3d background next time imma get all adults I was like a kid in a candy store seeing all those beautiful ndoles in the tank all have great color to them

Comment

Working...
                            X