Free to Good Home - 2 1/2 Year Old Dachshund Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to Good Home - 2 1/2 Year Old Dachshund Female

My oldest daughter has a great little 2 ½ year old black and tan female Dachshund. Daughter is spending 110% of her time with her newborn son and Hubby works offshore most of time. She doesn’t have time to take care of her son and Peanut. I have 4 dogs already, otherwise I’d take her.

They bought Peanut when she was 10 weeks on the 4th of July weekend in 2010. She has not been around smaller children much so I don’t think she would be good around them. She loves attention. Older kids would be fine. Peanut does not do well around other dogs. I have an 11 month old Frenchie that wants to play with her and Peanut snaps at her.

Peanut received her shots from the breeder when she was a pup and rabies at Petsmart before she was groomed a little over a year ago. She has not been spayed. She is crate-trained and housebroken.

We want her to have a good home. A home where there are people that have the time and love to give this wonderful little dog.

If you are interested in this 2 ½ year old pup, please PM me. Peanut lives in SW Houston inside the 610 Loop near Greenway Plaza.

Here's a video of Peanut with my youngest daughter taken a few days ago along with a few pics taken this week.

180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.
Working...
X