This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: used 55 gallon seaclear acrylic tank with stand

I have used 55 gallon sea clear acrylic tank that I just took down last night. It will come with a stand and canopy. The stand and canopy was repainted, not the best but it looks descent. The canopy will need some touch up as well, i had to take the hinges off because it was corroded. But I kept them in case someone wants to buy the same ones for it. I didn't remove the pool filter sand so its still in there, tan color. But the tank itself is still super light to carry with the sand in it. So its ready to go...asking $120 for tank and stand/canopy only.

IMG_0152.jpgIMG_0149.jpg

There are very minimal scratches. Before I started this tank I sanded and buffed/polished out most of the deep scratches and it looks pretty good. I'll also included the stuff I used to buff and polish the tank.

Also I was going to drill holes to make my own overflow but got lazy. I have these brand new holesaw bits for sale as well that I'll throw in with the tank. Or sell them both for $8 if someone just wants the bits.

IMG_0153.jpg
    thanks for looking and pm if interested
    Norm

I want to buy it. PM sent.
    * 55G: 9 discus (2 blue diamond, 2 turquoise, 2 pigeon blood, 1 golden sunrise, 1 mandarin passion, and 1 marlboro red) and 1 blue lobster
    * 55G: 2 Thai Silk flowerhorns
    * 6G Fluval Edge: guppies, red cherry shrimps, tiger nerite snails and plants

Comment

pending tonight

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
        X