No announcement yet.

Antibiotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres the cheapest place to get the meds?

Comment

Locally HAW can hook you up. Online Jhemco is the place

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but I am glad to see this type of thing does not just happen to guys like me and others who are still trying to get the experience of the more seasoned hobbyist on this and other forums. It shows that anyone can lose fish. And that you have to keep moving forward if you want to prevail and become successful at keeping fish in this hobby.Don't hate on me Sunny, I got nothing but love for you. Lol
        120g
        Red Rainbows tropheus
        90g
        Assorted Male Malawi Cichlids
        125g
        Moshi Mahale
        Nkonde Fasciolatus Yellow
        petrochromis Sp. Blue Giant

Comment

LoL!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It does happen to the best of us, I think the further you are in the hobby the more "laxed" you are about carefulness and that's when you are reminded you are just a hobbyist like everyone else.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Re: Antibiotics

Originally posted by New2petro View Post
              Don't take this the wrong way, but I am glad to see this type of thing does not just happen to guys like me and others who are still trying to get the experience of the more seasoned hobbyist on this and other forums. It shows that anyone can lose fish. And that you have to keep moving forward if you want to prevail and become successful at keeping fish in this hobby.Don't hate on me Sunny, I got nothing but love for you. Lol
              Walt, my skin is too thick to be offended by THAT.

I agree, anybody can lose fish for any given reason. Sometimes you just don't know or can't figure out what the problem is, so all you can do is trudge through to the other end and hope for the best.
              Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 12-18-2012, 10:09 PM.
              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Re: Antibiotics

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                It does happen to the best of us, I think the further you are in the hobby the more "laxed" you are about carefulness and that's when you are reminded you are just a hobbyist like everyone else.
                Couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

Glad to hear that everyone understands the point that I was trying to make. This hobby can be so pleasurable and so brutal at times.
                  120g
                  Red Rainbows tropheus
                  90g
                  125g
                  Moshi Mahale

Comment

Trust me dude, everybody goes through it, several times if they stay in it long enough

Comment

...not really.

I've had close calls but never lost fish I cared to have lost.

just saying.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I just suffered a great loss. Will I lose fish in the future? I'm sure I will, but I will be better prepared and less stubborn and less ignorant and I will listen to these guys on here that have years upon years more experience than I do. My biggest struggle has been patience.
                        210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                        125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

That is why I join forums like this because there is so much knowledge that I can learn from. You start to believe that the guys that have been at it for a long time and gained a lot of experience never have problems like the novice do. Then you see someone with a lot of knowledge and experience having problems. You get to here how it was handled and what cured the problem and all you can say is thank you. I can now share with others the fact that I have problems and your forum brother and sisters can say wow, I had that problem also or give you a direction to go in because hey had the same concern in the past.
                          120g
                          Red Rainbows tropheus
                          90g
                          125g
                          Moshi Mahale

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
                            I just suffered a great loss. Will I lose fish in the future? I'm sure I will, but I will be better prepared and less stubborn and less ignorant and I will listen to these guys on here that have years upon years more experience than I do. My biggest struggle has been patience.
                            I am sorry for your lost. But this just shows me and others that it can happen to anyone. That makes it much easier to except when it happens to you.
                            120g
                            Red Rainbows tropheus
                            90g
                            125g
                            Moshi Mahale

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                              ...not really.

I've had close calls but never lost fish I cared to have lost.

just saying.
                              In other words, you didn't care for the ones you lost... how ever many you lost, you weren't counting. Just sayin'
                              Last edited by SunnyHouTX; 12-19-2012, 12:36 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by New2petro View Post
                                That is why I join forums like this because there is so much knowledge that I can learn from. You start to believe that the guys that have been at it for a long time and gained a lot of experience never have problems like the novice do. Then you see someone with a lot of knowledge and experience having problems. You get to here how it was handled and what cured the problem and all you can say is thank you. I can now share with others the fact that I have problems and your forum brother and sisters can say wow, I had that problem also or give you a direction to go in because hey had the same concern in the past.
                                Agreed.

I had to take my time writing about the cure though because the taste of having to flush that many fish was still fresh LOL. But seeing the survivors thrive better than ever makes it easier and you find a renewed enthusiasm for the hobby and you move forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X