Idea's of tank mates. Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea's of tank mates. Anyone?

I have a 100 gallon with 2 leleupi's, 2 dubosi, 4 malawi peacocks, 2 labidochromis, 1 demosoni, L200 (green phantom), 1 synodontis eupterus feather fin squeaker,& nimbochromis venustus. I am aware I have a mix of tangs & malawi's but any suggestions of new tanks mates?
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

What are u looking for top , middle, bottom, ?
    5 gal baby hecqui grow out
    7 gal baby compressicps
    14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
    4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
    100 gal mixed community tank
    125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Honestly just good tanks mates. Top would be good since my other fish do not occupy that area. I am however going to be purchasing another pleco just have not decided which one I want (for the bottom of course lol).
      Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Comment

Somem multipuncatutas cats would be cool, tho they are bottom fish. Um i can only suggest tang fish seeing how thats my specialty. Iv been out of Malawi fish now for a long time !
        7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

How long they have been together?

They have diff diets , what food you are feeding?

Tropheus for most people that have keep them for long time would tell you they need to be in colonies. They are happier and healthy , their needs are really diff than the other fish you are keeping.

If you like peacocks I would do all male show tank , they will show their best color in this way , l200 they are very sensitive to a high protein diet, compressiceps they swim at the top and are really nice , for bottom the pleco maybe a catfish , middle the peacocks :)
          125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Some lrg daffodils would be a nice addition
            Cylindrcus too, caution on these they can be quit mean!
            Not seen to often in the is this guy Variablichromis moorii is pretty neat too.
            (Hmm i should get me some of these)
            A cool top open water fish which is like a foae but cheaper is Alonocranus dewintdti.
            7 gal baby compressicps

Comment

Really, for a tank like that where it's just a random African community... just pack it in with anything that you like the looks of. Just make sure it doesn't get bigger than 5-6" and you'll be fine. Don't even bother trying to go for the individual fish needs. In terms of diets, There are hardly any fish that don't benefit from NLS. Feed that and you'll be fine. Don't over think it

Comment

They have all been together since they where about 1 inch troph's just addedn four days ago. I feed NLS and brine shrimp sometimes live food but not very often. I also use algae disk for the troph's and bottom feeders.

Comment

Thats what I was kinda thinking man I was just told that you are a big breeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_B View Post
                    Really, for a tank like that where it's just a random African community... just pack it in with anything that you like the looks of. Just make sure it doesn't get bigger than 5-6" and you'll be fine. Don't even bother trying to go for the individual fish needs. In terms of diets, There are hardly any fish that don't benefit from NLS. Feed that and you'll be fine. Don't over think it
                    +1

Comment

Working...
                    X