Im the new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im the new guy

Hi everyone my name is kylan I work with Roy (mnemenoi) offshore and he has been complaining that i get on this forum. I have a 100 gallon tank with mostly malawi cichlids and some mixed tangs accompanied by a green phantom pleco (L200).
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Glad to see you aboard and looking forward to seeing you upload some pics. There are far more knowledgable folk here on Trophs and Malawis...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

I've never heard of such fish. Are you making up stuff again? Kidding. Like Sean Connery says"Welcome to the box" or was that Rock? You will enjoy your time here. We have the right mix of crazy and insane people here and they aren't afraid to tell you about it either.

Comment

Welcome welcome lets see pics of that tank

Comment

I have a pic of my tank as my avatar but its kinda crappy pic my fiance took it at home and im offshore. Im gonna take some better ones when I arrive back at home.
          Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Comment

Welcome to the bizzox
            420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Welcome to the box...tons of knowledge and experience around here...looking forward to seeing pics of your tank...

Comment

You're welcome to post onshore or off!
                215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
                180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
                58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Welcome to our little nut house. :)
                  180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                  75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                  50g - Various platy & mollies
                  10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Welcome to the box. Looking forward to those pics!

Comment

Welcome to the Box!

That avatar is about the size of a postage stamp. So we will wait for real pictures...
                      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Whattup new guy!

Comment

Apparently there are quite a few people on the box that work off-shore. I never knew how many until recently.Welcome aboard!!

Any friend of Roy's is a friend of . . . well . . . Roy's. :)
                          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Welcome to the box
                            Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Welcome !!!
                              125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Working...
                              X