X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is for Greg at LAA

Originally posted by AhKwaB View Post
    On this note the thread should be locked, probably moved to it's appropriate section as well.
    Yup.

Greg, BIG "thank you" for posting your side and clearing things up.
    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
      If you go back to the original post made about the fish, I wasn't the one being impatient. It was the other members telling me I should be more aggressive. This is pathetic. I can't win for losing. I tried to sell the fish for $210 so Greg wouldn't have to lose money on the deal but I'm the monster. Oh well. Stay thirsty my friends.
      beta. you are trying to say that you acted impatient because WE told you to? think for yourself, stop trying to pass the blame onto the community. you would get more respect if you would deserve it.
      Last edited by allysangels; 11-17-2012, 05:12 PM.
      my fish house:
      2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
      6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
      29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
      45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
      2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
      125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
      and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
        I tried to sell the fish for $210 so Greg wouldn't have to lose money on the deal but I'm the monster.
        So did you refund Greg the difference after taking your cut for shipping/time?

Comment

Originally posted by allysangels View Post
          beta. you are trying to say that you acted impatient because WE told you to? think for yourself, stop trying to pass the blame onto the community. you would get more respect if you would deserve it.
          Anyone who read my sell thread know it was hijacked and turned into something I didn't intend for it to be. And for more facts, the shipping was $58, not $48 and I tried to help Greg. When I told him I got the wrong fish, he said he had several options and one was giving them to me at a discount that was undisclosed. He also commented on trophs.com asking if anyone in Houston wanted some Ulwile. So instead of waiting for Greg to refund, I was gonna try to sell them at the cost I payed so we both would be satisfied in the end. I was trying to do him a favor. That's when everyone started saying it wasn't my responsibility and Greg should be responsible for everything. I even made a comment plain as day ,"I would highly recommend Greg to anyone and I plan on doing business with him in the future." As soon as I got refunded, I dropped the price on the fish to make it cheaper for anyone interested. I did ask for more than shipping because time was wasted and I still didn't get the fish I wanted. I took off work early to pick the fish up.

And for anyone who read the entire thread, people were bashing me and Greg, not me. People were saying there shouldn't have been a delay. Greg and I talked on the phone after the situation, even talked today. He apologized to me because he did tell me he would get with me that same day and kept putting it off. He explained that he shouldn't have told me he would get with me those days he promised, because reality was, he was too busy. I didn't know that, so what am I supposed to expect when someone tells me they are calling in a few hours and the call never comes? I believe I acted the way any of us would. Most of my comments were, "I don't know what's going on, Greg is emailing me and not calling me." I NEVER said I won't do business with him again or anything of the sort. Apparently HFB is split between people who agree with me, people who disagree with me, and those like AwkaB and Ally, who agree with me when it's appropriate, and disagree with me when it's appropriate. I can care less about people clicking a "Thanks" button. I state my mind and my opinion and I don't say things to try to gain friendships and cudos from people who don't matter to me. Maybe if you guys stop hijacking threads, this type of stuff wouldn't happen. Regardless of what anyone on here says, Gene called me and asked me if I wanted him to delete it because the thread got carried away with irrelevant comments. I will admit that after the second or third day of waiting, there was a sense of impatience, because Greg was emailing me instead of calling me and since it was my first time dealing with him, I didn't know what to expect, but in no form or fashion did I bash him and I never said one negative word about Greg on the first two days.

Nothing Greg said was different than my post except for the mistake in shipping quote. Everyone knows when I contacted Greg and when I was refunded. I didn't think everything had to be spelled out for some to know it was a 2-3 day delay. People wanna comment on something and pretend they know all the facts, but when the facts are presented, they can't read well enough to process the information given. I am in no way a biased person and I don't take sides. So all of the comments making me out to be the bad person should be directed at yourselves and towards the people who always steer threads in the wrong direction.
          210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
          125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by moganman
              Exactly my point. Someone states the truth that you don't have a rebuttal and you have hush mouth. Get a life.
              You continue to seek validation with all your threads and post on this subject, both sides of the story has been posted, you received not only a refund but extra money on top of that and you still aren't happy.

Did you refund Gregg any money after you took what you felt was owed? or did you keep the whole amount?

I didn't post anything in "rebuttal" to your long thread because I felt you have already shown us that you seek validation for your post/threads after Gregg did what he offered to do and for you to continue to post about it and show how people give each other "thanks" bothers you cause you have noticed it and mentioned it in your replies shows that not much is needed to make you mad which is hilarious to me.

young one, your replies speak for not only yourself but for everyone else that has a "rebuttal".
              Last edited by AhKwaB; 11-17-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moganman
                Exactly my point. Someone states the truth that you don't have a rebuttal and you have hush mouth. Get a life.
                you dont have to explain anything to any one bud thanks for the original post and stateing everything was cleared up
                dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X