Cichlids- Mulitple breeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Cichlids- Mulitple breeds

Well I woke up this morning to the dreaded sound we all fear. My 72 gallon Oceanic Bowfront sprung a leak from the bottom somewhere. So I spent all morning transfering fish into tubs and cleaning up the mess. So there are about 20 fish total. 4- Red Devils 4-6", Red Zebra's, Electric Yellow labs, powder blue, convicts. I would like for the whole lot to go as I will not be setting up a tank for them. Someone just make an offer please.

Where are you located?
    Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Located in Cypress- Bridgeland. You can call/text for faster response. Two-Eight-1.Seven-Zero-1.-413nine

Comment

Re: Cichlids- Mulitple breeds

Bump for a great guy! I'd jump all over this if I had the setup for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Via forum rules you need to post a price.
          130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
          125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
          100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
          55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
          55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
          30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
          30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
          10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

Pm me price for all the parrots our if someone wants the others I'll take just the parrots

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
              Bump for a great guy! I'd jump all over this if I had the setup for it.

Sent from my JAMES HARDEN using BROtalk 2
              Thank Bro! Always got my backside

Originally posted by BCJC82 View Post
              Via forum rules you need to post a price.
              Ahhh quit trying to get your post count up ... J/K I don't know what they're worth on here, I know what they cost in the stores but I'm not looking anything close to that at all. The most important thing is that they go to a good home. All these guys breed also. Have a few 1/2"er's to prove it. Also have a 6" pleco. I don't know what to ask? $80 obo?

Comment

I am just mad I needed a couple red zebra females and as soon as I ordered them from daves in San Antonio you post this up and it looks like you have a couple lol Not really mad fyi
                130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
                125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
                100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
                55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
                55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
                30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
                30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
                10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRick View Post
                  Thank Bro! Always got my backside

Ahhh quit trying to get your post count up ... J/K I don't know what they're worth on here, I know what they cost in the stores but I'm not looking anything close to that at all. The most important thing is that they go to a good home. All these guys breed also. Have a few 1/2"er's to prove it. Also have a 6" pleco. I don't know what to ask? $80 obo?

How many of the parrots do you have?

They will be going into my 8fter

Comment

Working...
                  X