Discus group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discus group buy

I would love to get some Golden blue diamond from http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...OFF-GROUP-SALE

There is a minimum order of 6 or more to get the special price. Anyone want to go in with me? Got to act fast before they are all gone.
    Fish, shimp, shrimp, fish...all are just as wonderful!

Not sure why the link didn't go through: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...OFF-GROUP-SALE

Comment

Wow that Imperial Flower Loach though!!!!!!! That's a nice looking loach!

Comment

You need to look at HAW. They have Discus in stock that are in houstons water. and great prices.
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Now the L46 zebra pleco is a great price. wish I had $400.00 for plecos

Comment

Yeah, pleco is nice. My friend also want them. Price is not so bad either. May be we have enough buyer so you don't have to buy all 4 of them. HAW is cool. They don't have this type of discus now.

Comment

If I had some mula I be on them zebras

Comment

I would want to grow them out and to get a breeding group. So 4 would be a min. number. and I just don't have $400.00 for fish. If I did I would get the Discus and the Zebras...

Comment

I wish they still have the deal next month. I would like to buy 2 zebra pleco for Christmas gift to myself

Comment

Working...
                  X