Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4x5"Ansorgii Bichirs $50,2x4-5" Green Discus, 4x1.5-2" Beta MacrostomaPU Springbranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 4x5"Ansorgii Bichirs $50,2x4-5" Green Discus, 4x1.5-2" Beta MacrostomaPU Springbranch

Just like title stated
    Selling 4 x 4" Ansorgii bichir, very healthy and active $50 each. Not your common LFS bichir. These are true monster, growth more than 24"

2x 4-5" Green cobalt discus - Very healthy, full ground disc.

4x Juv 2" Macrostoma Beta F1- Very rare, the most expensive wild caught beta fish.Reg adult pair cost up to $400. Selling these babies for only $50 each or $80 for a pair. got 4 to pick from.
    Please txt me at 832 589 6566 for pics
    Victor.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by solara; 10-24-2012, 10:38 PM. Reason: add pictures

I believe an adult pair of the bettas are about $200. Very nice betta nevertheless. Do you have any close up or better quality pics of the Ansorgii bichirs? From the pic it looks like an Endlicheri Bichir. I may be interested in purchasing them if you could cut a deal for a male and female or possibly all 4.
    Last edited by mistahoo; 10-24-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Nope, an adult pair of F1 may be $200-$250 but the F0 pair is around $400 as I searched for them not too long ago. Please txt me, i might be able to send some better pic of the bichirs to ur phone. Regarding the Macro, there is no way i can sex them at this stage, you can come by to select for yourself. As stated, a pair is $80 but would give you more discount if you get all 4. Please txt for deal. THX

Comment

Not so interested in the macros. Too much work and I'm busy attempting to grow and breed black pearls. By 4, I meant the 4 ansorgii not the macro, sorry for the confusion. Text incoming soon.

Comment

Working...
        X