Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in The Woodlands/Conroe area willing to help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in The Woodlands/Conroe area willing to help?

I may be getting a complete 150g saltwater tank setup given to me in the very near future and since this will be my first saltwater experience with a tank this size, I was wondering if there were any reefers that would be willing to consult or help me get it set up? I can provide plenty beer and food for any amount of time you would care to give. Thank you all in advance.

Trey G

pm reeftopia on here, he lives in montgomery and is a really nice guy. tons of frags too. i think he mainly posts on MARSH though.
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Thats perfect. I live in Montgomery too. I will definitely send him a PM. Thank you.

Comment

if he has time, ask to see his SW aquarium 'house'...its worth seeing for sure
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I saw the pictures you posted of it. Amazing. I will definitely see if he'll let come over and drool for a while.

Comment

If you are ever near spring cypress. I'll show you around my little setups. Basic and they work.

Comment

Originally posted by riot View Post
              I may be getting a complete 150g saltwater tank setup given to me in the very near future and since this will be my first saltwater experience with a tank this size, I was wondering if there were any reefers that would be willing to consult or help me get it set up? I can provide plenty beer and food for any amount of time you would care to give. Thank you all in advance.

Trey G
              Did I see you at aqaurium world sunday ?

Comment

Reeftopia here, in fact your inheriting a 150 gal saltwate aquarium believe me it want be free. Even moving an exiting aquarium can be problems and expenses. Especially if its been running a long time. Moving a tank will make it cycle when it cycles it can kill what live things in there. You might be better off if the tank is empty and you get a fresh start. All new tank set ups go thru what they call a cycle new tanks have to do a bacteria buildup for corals and fish to survive.

Comment

Hey reeftopia,

good to see ya over here. Riot, If you can get him to help you out, he definately knows what he is doing I have seen his set up. Beautiful!
                  748 gallon Reef Lit by 22 AI's

Comment

I agree he tanks are beautiful and hope to go back over there to gets some Frags from him in one or two weeks from now..

Comment

Working...
                    X