This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: sunburst anemones sale or trade

Have a few for sale 65 each or trade for saltwater tank 55g or bigger with sump and stand
    Attached Files

so thats what they're called. I've seen some in Galveston and could never figure out what they're name was.

Comment

I dont think in galveston that dont look good at all never seen any thing this nice in galveston water alway dark brown water i wouldnt even get in that water

Comment

I thought you're selling this sunburst anemone
        1_img2.jpg

Comment

thats a Bubble tip sunburst anemone

Comment

sunburst anemones sale or trade

Originally posted by melvin View Post
            I dont think in galveston that dont look good at all never seen any thing this nice in galveston water alway dark brown water i wouldnt even get in that water
            I've found at least 12 last time I went to Galveston on the rocks and they look exactly like that. Btw do clowns host these? Never read anything about it

Comment

I never seen my clowns host them man thats crazy that galveston has them never thought galveston had any thing nice like that might go this weekend and go see what i can see did u take some pics were at at galveston

Comment

No, rock anemones wont host a clown. They will eat clown fish though.
                My fish has no eye, he is called "fsh"

Comment

Re: sunburst anemones sale or trade

Man that looks nice! Wish I could get one... :o

*Sent from my little corner of the reef. Nano nano!*

Comment

Originally posted by Bakapuma View Post
                    No, rock anemones wont host a clown. They will eat clown fish though.
                    see thats the thing though. I didn't know what type of anemone they were so i had no info on them what so ever. I do have pictures I took and i posted them on here on a thread a while back. Let me see if i can find it again

Comment

There are a lot of cool life in Galveston. Just because its brown doesnt mean its dead. The brown-ness of the water is due to our proximity to the Mississippi and the Gulf cycle.
                      Resident fish bum
                      330G FOWLR
                      34G Reef
                      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
                        There are a lot of cool life in Galveston. Just because its brown doesnt mean its dead. The brown-ness of the water is due to our proximity to the Mississippi and the Gulf cycle.
                        off topic of this, would that mean that at the mouth of Mississippi contain brakish fish? didn't dawn on me till just now.

Comment

Thats good to know but i still think galveston is dirty all the trash in the water beer bottles cans plastic rusted metal and ever thing else floating in the water i dont think its just the mississippi river make it brown its all the people not put there trash in the trash can

Comment

Working...
                          X