No announcement yet.

New to planted tanks starting 33 long and 6 gallon iwagumi style tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can feed duckweed to your african cichlids if you have any just chop or blend it up you can make duckweed soup and eat it there is a recipe somewhere and if you have a pond like I do my goldfish also enjoy eating it and its a steady food supply for them

Comment

Added some fisden moss a few weeks ago and seen some hitchhikers snails and shrimp. Seen this guy looks like a ghost shrimp but he has some green or blue on his spine he looks awesome mixed in my tank full of cherry shrimp. Any one know what he or she is??

Comment

Hello I have a question what type of plants are the little clover looking ones and where can I get some??

Comment

Originally posted by Russ1989 View Post
          Hello I have a question what type of plants are the little clover looking ones and where can I get some??
          Marsilea crenata is the clover plants they are spreading a decent carpet but they are competing with the grass. Order it from bobs tropical

Comment

Re: New to planted tanks starting 33 long and 6 gallon iwagumi style tanks

That shrimp looks like a blue velvet or some other blue neocaridina shrimp. It'll breed with RCS and the offspring will most likely revert back to the wild caught muddy brown color since that is the dominant gene.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Selling both tanks, plants, fish, shrimp will post in the for sale section, everything must go

Comment

Interested in the 33 long, sending PM

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Working...
                X