My new Neolamprologus brevis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Neolamprologus brevis

Found two of these little fellas today and had to get them, along with some shells. They were labeled as "Sunspot". I am not sure what sex these are as one of them looked way darker at the store. Maybe they just havnt gotten all of their color back yet. Here are some photos of them. Enjoy!
    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

They look good, just curious where'd you snatch those from ?
    5 gal baby hecqui grow out
    7 gal baby compressicps
    14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
    4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
    100 gal mixed community tank
    125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Congrats on the new kids!
      180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
      75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
      50g - Various platy & mollies
      10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Digging the purple eye liner . LOL
        Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
        Mark Twain

Comment

Another nice pick up!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! They have great personalities and like to guard their shells. Lol I actually picked them up at Aquatic Habitats in Beaumont. They have some nice fish and great prices.
            65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Cool! Good looking fish
              30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

How the lil guys doing ? They look like a nice size , if a pair caution the males will bite. Lol
                5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                7 gal baby compressicps
                14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                100 gal mixed community tank
                125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Originally posted by crazy42bmx View Post
                  How the lil guys doing ? They look like a nice size , if a pair caution the males will bite. Lol
                  They are doing very good. I had to move their shells further from where most of the fish like to gather when I feed them, because they can get aggressive if anything swims by their shell. Other than that, they are pretty cool little fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X