setting up fowlr tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting up fowlr tank

I want to turn my 90 gallon freshwater tank to saltwater.I also have a 72 gallon reef tank already set up and running and very well established. I wanted to get advice to convert the 90 gallon and maybe speed up the process by using some materials from the 72 gallon any suggestions thanks in advance

Originally posted by leo@adri View Post
    I want to turn my 90 gallon freshwater tank to saltwater.I also have a 72 gallon reef tank already set up and running and very well established. I wanted to get advice to convert the 90 gallon and maybe speed up the process by using some materials from the 72 gallon any suggestions thanks in advance
    Add new rocks to the 72G and let them get established. Keep adding a few pieces over the next couple weeks. Remove a few older pieces and put them in the 90G. Same with sand if you have them.

Comment

Thanks if I change the filter I have on the 72 gallon to the 90 gallon will that help or would it b bad for the 72 gallon

Comment

Originally posted by leo@adri View Post
        Thanks if I change the filter I have on the 72 gallon to the 90 gallon will that help or would it b bad for the 72 gallon
        What kind of filter do you have?

Comment

Fluval 405 canister

Comment

Call me, Nuff said, lol I got you.
            34g Neo Nano Mixed Reef

And you guys thought I was done,I'm just getting started
            ~Macon Fish Look Easy~

Comment

Working...
            X