Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seiryu scaping stones.... check em out! NEW STONES :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Seiryu scaping stones.... check em out! NEW STONES :)

OK,
    I have lots of Seiryu Stones available I am selling these by the pound. I don't have individual pictures of all the stones I am selling them at $3lb shipping is generally $11 for a medium flat rate box. Below are a few example pics of some groups I put together and a few photos from the net as set up examples.

There is 2 yard sticks in the pic for a size reference. These are all very beautiful stones! (US Shipping price, outside the us PM me for a quote)

Remember nothing makes an aquarium stand out like the perfect decorations. We try and create an enviornment in our aquariums that is not only visually pleasing for us but also provides its inhabatants with as naturalistic of an enviornment as possible. By using Rocks, Woods, & Live Plants we are giving them places to hide, places to feed, even places to breed. These actions are all important to aquatic life and allows them to do what it is they would be doing in nature. This is one of the most sought after aquarium stones you can get. Seiryu Stones are grey and full of nooks, crannies, and crevices giving the stone a beautiful texture. This auction is by the pound, I can ship up to 20 lbs in a medium flat rate box & 25 in a large flat rate box. They will be picked at random and will always be chosen to compliment each other.

nice selection! glws
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Working...
    X