Or Trade Snails - Ramshorn and Spike Topped apple snails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Or Trade Snails - Ramshorn and Spike Topped apple snails

I have a bunch of red ramshorns and lots of Spike-topped Apple snails.

Red Ramshorns - 10 for $1.00

Magenta striped apple Snails Pea size or smaller $.75 each
    Ivory apple Snails Pea size or smaller $.75 each

Will take longfin bushynose pleco's or plumtail platies

Snails with the penny are for sale. The other pictures are of adult snails to show you what they look like

snails.jpgsnails1.jpgDSCN8401.jpgDSCN8408.jpgDSCN8415.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fancyfish; 08-25-2012, 03:22 PM. Reason: add picture
    Guppies:
    Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
    Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
    HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

How many ramshorns do you have?
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
      How many ramshorns do you have?
      I thought the same thing lol.
      20g mixed reef

Comment

Originally posted by nightster View Post
        I thought the same thing lol.
        You can't have them they're mine! lol

I'll split them with you if you can pick them up. I'm busy till Monday
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
          You can't have them they're mine! lol

I'll split them with you if you can pick them up. I'm busy till Monday
          I don't need anymore, since redoing my hatchery I have eggs every where. Sorry for the thread jack OP. Good price...
          20g mixed reef

Comment

OK well I'm still interested lol
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Lots I would guess 30-50 probably more. I'd say 10 or so full adult size and the rest are still growing.
              Guppies:
              Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)

Comment

I added a picture of the Ramshorn snails. Snails are still available.
                Guppies:

Comment

I'll take all the ramshorns and if its less than 50 however many of the magenta to make an even 5.00
                  Last edited by BeefyG; 08-05-2012, 05:07 PM.
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Ok
                    Guppies:

Comment

Nice to meet you! Thanks again!
                      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

you are very welcome.
                        Guppies:

Comment

Here are some pictures of the baby snails. There are 3 colors.
                          DSCN8534.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Guppies:

Comment

your spike tops are pretty... i've been keeping my eyes open for all-white ones. the ones i have with the yellow shells and purple feet with orange dots are nice, tho. i'll keep looking!
                            my fish house:
                            2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                            6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                            29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                            45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                            2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                            125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                            and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

added new pictures. Snails are bigger now!
                              Originally posted by Fancyfish View Post
                              I have a bunch of red ramshorns and lots of Spike-topped Apple snails.

Red Ramshorns - 10 for $1.00

Magenta striped apple Snails Pea size or smaller $.75 each
                              Ivory apple Snails Pea size or smaller $.75 each

Will take longfin bushynose pleco's or plumtail platies

Snails with the penny are for sale. The other pictures are of adult snails to show you what they look like

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14086[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14087[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13408[/ATTACH]
                              Guppies:

Comment

Working...
                              X