Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biocube 29 with UPGRADES. Plus live sand, live rock and corals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Biocube 29 with UPGRADES. Plus live sand, live rock and corals.

im selling my Biocube29 to upgrade to a slightly larger tank. It has been upgraded with 3 Ecoexotic Panorama Pro modules (1 12000k white, 1 Blue/Magenta, 1 White/Blue) & 2 blue Ecoexotic Stunner strips (for actinic supplements) Total value is over $425 just in the light upgrades, plus the original blue LED moonlights. The skimmer is a CPR SR3 Skimmer (great skimmer!) $150 value. Plus 30 pounds of live sand and 30+ of live rock. THIS TANK HAS ENOUGH LIGHTING FOR SPS, ANEMONES AND CLAMS! I will be taking out the large LPS corals but I will toss in some SPS frags and maybe some LPS frags if i can get a dremel cutter in time. one of the live rocks already has polyps growing on it and i am including a nice size kenya tree soft coral. also including several hermit crabs, a coral banded shrimp, and a blue damsel fish. The tank itself is in great shape, the hood has a few scuffs but nothing serious. Everything is working well, the only issue is heat. the tank heats up slightly mainly because i removed the hood fans so they will need to be replaced. it does have some hair algae, i think its mainly due to the extra heat so installing the fans again and maybe adding a few algae eaters like snails should immediately take care of that . $600 for everything OBO (NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE), sorry but i cannot part it out. I can take cash or paypal (please add $10 for the paypal fee) please Call or Text 832-618-9092.

IMAG1790-1.jpgIMAG1791-1.jpgIMAG1793-1.jpg547782_10150962266518571_1330495154_n.jpg
    Last edited by GerardoG; 08-03-2012, 06:15 PM.

Bump. Ill go ahead and take $600

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump, Ill do $500, firm

Comment

still available, will throw in carbon, phos-zorb, any other additives i may have, some cleaning supplies, and a gallon of brs pre-mixed calcium and gallon of alkalinity and 20oz of magnesium.

Comment

$425, won't last long at this price

Comment

Working...
            X