Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Electric Blue, German Blue, and Long Fin Gold Rams

We have hundreds juvenile Rams. These fish are approximately 3 months old and are very healthy and coloring up beautifully. They have been tank raised in local tap water (7 gh and ph of 7.2 - 7.4). We do not use RO water. They are eating brine shrimp, Bloodworms, Golden Pearls, Cyclops, Spectrum pellets and flake food. Electric Blue Rams are $10 each, German Blue Rams are $5 each, and Long Fin Gold Rams are $10 each. The German Blue Rams and the Long Fin Gold Rams are both sexable and I would be more than willing to sex the fish before you if requested.

Shipping is a flat rate of $12 anywhere within the continental United States!Shipping can be combined with any of these three fish (up to 16 fish) for the same $12 flat rate. Private message me if you are interested in purchasing any of my fish or with any questions. Please include your email when telling me what fish you want, so I can send you an invoice via PayPal. Local pickup is also available if you are in the area.

Thanks for looking,
    Matt
    Attached Files

Beautiful fish. GLWS.

Comment

I really like the electric blue if u were Houston I would have took some

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
        I really like the electric blue if u were Houston I would have took some
        Its only 12$ to ship

Comment

12 on top of the total fish ? I don't like shipping fish that's why

Comment

well i have to admit the shipping for these live fish is pretty cheap. if anyone is ordering a huge order of rams, is well worth it. good luck with the sale. :]

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
              12 on top of the total fish ? I don't like shipping fish that's why
              Seriously? The fish are already at great prices. Cheaper than any LFS I've seen in Houston, an additional 12 bucks too much for you? Why even comment.

Comment

Idk dang and I said I don't like shipping fish but glws:)

Comment

Pwned

Comment

Originally posted by DTony View Post
                    Seriously? The fish are already at great prices. Cheaper than any LFS I've seen in Houston, an additional 12 bucks too much for you? Why even comment.
                    So true! $12 extra dollars wouldn't hurt for cheap fish!

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                      So true! $12 extra dollars wouldn't hurt for cheaply PRICED fish!
                      fixed!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                        fixed!! Lol
                        LOL I'm pretty sure people know what I mean. They look awesome and for a good price!

Comment

yea i know i know... just messin around

Comment

great prices, add 5-10 bucks each for local prices and then they are probably not CB and acclimated to more alky water. well worth it i would think but its just so dang hot here right now for shipping.
                            75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                            28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                            12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                            29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                            45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                            33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by CB, but our pH is 7.4, but rams actually like slightly acidic water a pH of about 6.5 would be ideal for them. I have actually sent about 2 or 3 dozen boxes to Texas in the last few months, a few even to Houston, and the people who received them (even when the temperature was in the 100's) were all thrilled and I have not heard of any problems they had acclimating the fish. Like I said a few posts ago, I am so confident in my shipping method, whether its 20 degrees or 120 degrees, that I guarantee live arrival and if they arrive dead I will send you a whole new box or just refund all your money, shipping and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X