Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saltwater fish tanks and fish stuff, out of hobby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Saltwater fish tanks and fish stuff, out of hobby...

I'm getting out of the hobby and have a few thing to sale.
    1: I have a 95 gallon saltwater fish tank with a 4 x 65 watt 48" Aqualight Dual power compact lighting fixture. 50/50 10000K Daylight/Actinic lamp. A Sump, 2 return pumps, all hoses and canopy, it also has a protein skimmer coralife. Crushed coral sand its fine crushed corali have three 5 gallon buckets(will not part out in any of this) no fish. this tank dose have some scraches infront of the tank at the bottom, but you cant see them when water is filed, and with sand( this tank will sell for (350 OBO)
    2: I have a wet/dry trickle filter with return pump. (no over flow) no pluming). (will not part)
    3: I have two tanks, two separate fish(these tanks are long, kinda like the ones in some stores it has sevral compartments small ones and the other one has a little biger compartments. . 20 each
    4:55 gallon salt water fish tank with fish http://houston.craigslist.org/for/3160519410.html 400$
    5: seven 10 gallon fish tanks, some brand new in box and some semi used; 10 each

Please read this before you text or call or email (I will not part out with number (1) or number (2) or (3)
    Give me a call or text seven one three 398-4081.
    SEA YALL LATER
Working...
X