Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist - BEAUTIFUL 250 GALLON FISH AQUARIUM - $500 (PEARLAND)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist - BEAUTIFUL 250 GALLON FISH AQUARIUM - $500 (PEARLAND)

A beautiful 250 gallon fish tank for salt or fresh water for sale for $500 or BEST OFFER!! The dimensions are 7' wide, 6' high, and 2' in depth. The fish tank was in a family store and then was moved to my house where I made a hobby of fixing it up. It comes with an 8 the month old Rena Filstar XP4 filter, that was bought brand new for over $200. (http://www.marinedepot.com/Aquarium_...FIFRCF-vi.html) There is 2 fans above each cover, that need to be replaced, but our only $25.00. These fans were special saltwater lighting that needs to be cooled, so if used for a freshwater tank then it is no big deal.

if interested text or call 281-850-1772
    sigpic

72 Gal bow front - 11 L134 plecos , 6 albino corys , 10 mikula (2 inches)
    30 Gallon - Bristle nose male and long fin albino pleco and their babies- breeding tank.
    20 gallon planted long- Assorted guppies, long fin pleco juvies
    30 gallon hexagon - Black moscow guppies and long fins
    46 Gallon- Gold fishes
    10 gallon - breeding cory
    10 gallon - cory babies

I am interested in the 150 Gallon Tank. Can you possible send a pic of the tank and stand? This is not a pity party, just saying I have soooo much going on and was diagnosed with cancer so money is tight. I need a bigger tank for my Puffer Fish. Is the price you listed the best offer? Please let me know. and thanks for your time. Again, I did not want to throw you some line, just being honest.
    Will
    917-558-7093

Comment

a little late?

Comment

This was an ad in CL.
        And yeah way back in 2012 :)
        sigpic

72 Gal bow front - 11 L134 plecos , 6 albino corys , 10 mikula (2 inches)
        30 Gallon - Bristle nose male and long fin albino pleco and their babies- breeding tank.
        20 gallon planted long- Assorted guppies, long fin pleco juvies
        30 gallon hexagon - Black moscow guppies and long fins
        46 Gallon- Gold fishes
        10 gallon - breeding cory
        10 gallon - cory babies

Comment

ok thanks :)

Comment

LOL...once I saw the price I was interested as well...figured someone just beat me to it. Didn't realize I missed it by 2 1/2 years

Comment

Working...
            X