Peacock Endlers for a Friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacock Endlers for a Friend...

This after noon a friend from this site. Dropped off some peacock endlers 2 adults, 1 male, 1 female, and 14 fry. They are cool little fish. Not N class but look very much like the ones I've seen.
    Thank You Very Much Dawn. AKA ScorpiosWife.

Pictures to come.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

cant wait for the pics. im getting mine on friday from a someone off the box. what are you housing them in?

Comment

You're more than welcome, Troy. Thank you for always being so helpful & thank you for our surprise, too! I wasn't expecting that at all. It was good seeing you & your family again.
      180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
      75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
      50g - Various platy & mollies
      10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

photo (107).jpg photo (109).jpg

I have them in my Red Cherry Shrimp tank. Its a 20g tall...
        Just a couple pictures. Not great. I may need to take video...

You are welcome. It was the lest I could do. For you going out of your way to drop off fish.
        Again It shows how nice most fish people are, and you are one of the real good people.

Comment

troy. i have a 10g i'll be putting the endlers in that also have a few red cherrys. i suppose they face no threat to the rcs? will i be ok? also currently in there i got these gold white cloud minnows, but they are pretty small and i havent seen them go after my skrimps yet. however i did intend to grow them out a little bit before i add them to my geo tank. having endlers with white cloud minnows and shrimp bad ideal in a 10g? thanks. didnt mean to hijack your thread either. pics look great but im sure they are hard to capture being so small. lets see that vid troy.

Comment

How are the fish holding up? Glad you like them.

Comment

Mine are doing very well. thank you. The shrimp don't mind thim at all, and they dont seem to mind the shrimp. eating well three times a day. They are going to look great all colored up with the red cherry shrimp...

Comment

Last edited by troy tucker; 07-30-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Olympics?

Comment

Yep...

Comment

21 days and I have new fry...
                      I moved all the small fish out of the shrimp tank in to a 75g and I seen three new little bittie fry on the bottom. the momma still looks fat like she hasn't dropped all of them...

Comment

Awww, that's awesome, Troy!
                        180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                        75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                        50g - Various platy & mollies
                        10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Working...
                        X