Blue Mystery Snails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Blue Mystery Snails

I have a TON of baby blue mystery snails. I'm going to clearance them out at 50 cents each I have about 250 of them and will consider trades also. Somethings I would like in a trade are a 20 gallon tank, black sand, plants, a 30" hood, and seachem products (prime, stability, excel). Take 10 or more and I'll throw in extras.
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

How big are baby mystery?

Comment

what size are they and do you have pictures?
      Guppies:
      Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
      Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
      HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Range in size from about the size of the head of a ball point pin to about large peas. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342654292.741886.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342654323.332511.jpg there are some ivory ones tossed in as well.
        Last edited by Chris.d514; 07-18-2012, 06:34 PM.
        29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

they are very cool Chris. If you weren't so far away I would get a few. GLWS...
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

I would like 14 of them!
            65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Same here, Troy. Deer Park is a LONG way for us. We are going to the meeting this weekend & Chris can find someone to bring some with them, I can drop yours off to you on Sunday unless you are going to the meeting too.

Chris, if you can get some to the meeting, I'll take 20.
              180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
              75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
              50g - Various platy & mollies
              10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

I just found out we are going to an earlier show at the circus so I will be able to make it to the meeting and can bring snails there.

Comment

Sweet. Bring snails, leave with cash. Troy you going to the meeting or do you want me to pick some up for you?

Comment

I have some guppies, endlers, and hybrids i can bring as well i know you were looking for some females Scorpio.

Comment

Sweet. Send me a PM?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Save some for me when I get to the states on August 7th? I would really love to buy some.
                          Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

I'm sure I'll have some then I have two more sets of eggs ready to hatch now.

Comment

bump ....
                              Still alot available and can be brought to the ghac meeting. Also have guppy, endler, hybids, and molly fry.

Comment

Working...
                              X