This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Zebra Nerites

Does anyone have maybe 3 Zebra Nerite Snails they are looking to or willing to part with? Or if not does anyone know of a LFS that sells them? I need a few for my 20 g Kuhli/Betta tank.

I have horned zebra Nerites... $1ea.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

Cute little guys! Ok, some questions for you. How large are they, something smaller than a dime; right? Would they be ok in a tank with Kuhli's since this variety has spines? And lastly how many would I need for a 20g?

Comment

Originally posted by luvmycichlids View Post
          Cute little guys! Ok, some questions for you. How large are they, something smaller than a dime; right? Would they be ok in a tank with Kuhli's since this variety has spines? And lastly how many would I need for a 20g?
          1. They vary in size from smaller than a dime to quarter size.
          2. Yes . . . the kuhli loaches will be fine.
          3. How many do you NEED? Zero! How many would I recommend? I'd put between 5 and 12 in a 20g. I'm no expert though.

Comment

Ok, looks like I will have a collection of Zebra Nerites!! For now I will take 6 of the horned Zebra Nerites (might get more later on) and hopefully someone has some of the regular Zebra Netrites for sale as well. Please pm me to discuss details for pick up. Thanks!!!

Comment

Armthehomeless did you change your mind about selling, I've never heard back from you? If your still selling, I was hoping to p/u sometime today if possible.

Comment

Sorry... got busy with filter media group buy. The snail are still here. PM sent.

Comment

Ok, I have some Horned Zebra Nerites as of tomorrow. Still looking for reg Zebra Nerites; anyone?

Comment

i have 1 bigger one i wouldnt mind parting with, and would someone reccomend a way to remove their eggs from acrylic?
                    my fish house:
                    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Sounds fantastic; would you be willing to meet up near your place off Hwy 6 tomorrow? I read somewhere about using a credit card to scrape off the eggs. The info did not mention if that was for glass or acrylic though. Sounded like a good idea to me.

Comment

is friday ok?
                        my fish house:
                        2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-
                        2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby

Comment

C and R tropical has zebra and the red spotted.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sorry, Friday is the one day I can't. :( Thurs or maybe Sat work better for you?

What area of town is C & R located, the few LFS's I called only had Mystery snails.

Comment

saturday works for me
                              my fish house:
                              2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-

Comment

Working...
                              X