No announcement yet.

Couple dart pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a tray of Macodes I'm growing out of viv. That one limp one just happened to croak.
    - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Oh you said 'pimp!' I thought you said it looked limp haha!
      - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Lol! No, no. Very pimp. Never seen them before, personally...the google search just blew me away...
        "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Really nice pics and critters! How long have you had your setup?
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Where do you get your film canisters.. I need some more.

Comment

Originally posted by a_Vertigo_Guy View Post
              Some species from Epipedobates were assigned to Ameerega. What for? Who knows. Not I.

I do use many jewel orchids but they're not easy to find besides Ludisia discolor. Macodes petola grows very well for me.
              hmm, i had looked up a list of genus ameerega and noticed that several had the same species name as epipedobates...i guess that explains that. they broke the -bates suffix rule, friggin scientists lol

i got mine from black jungle terrarium supply and tropiflora back then, both companies are still operational. goodyera sp. are stunning in person if you liek variagated foliage. your pics inspired me to decide to get one for the red devil crab terrarium i am playing with.
              75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
              28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
              12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
              29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
              45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
              33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
                Where do you get your film canisters.. I need some more.
                they are pretty common on ebay since they get reused for all kinds of crafty things, i quick look shows them running .50 to .75 a piece

GHAC Member

Comment

sweet set up!!!

North American Discus Association, Secretary (N.A.D.A.)
                  N.A.D.A Facebook
                  Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Comment

Josh's.

Comment

Great pics. Your vivs are beautiful. Are you raising fruit flies to feed your frogs?

Mark
                      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Wow! Those are beautiful! I've always wanted some little froggies but I just don't think I have the know how to keep them. They're better off in someone else's care, lol. Yours look great! Love the colors, too.
                        180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                        75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                        50g - Various platy & mollies
                        10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Lots and lots of fruit flies...! And springtails.

Comment

have you ever tried isopods (wood louse)? i have reading about self sustaining colonies of these and srpingtails in the vivarium. sounds all win to me, i hate cultures

GHAC Member

Comment

I have isopods.... They don't reproduce fast enough for me

Comment

I've seen people use isopods. Never bothered though. I like things as simple as possible. I wouldn't bother with springs if I didn't need them.

Comment

Working...
                                X