Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyletc View Post
    Here Is my DIY 10g rimless

Looks very nice, i wish I had a rimless tank, how much rock you have?

Can you fill it all the way to the top?

Comment

I have 10 pounds, that's cause I plan on adding zoa colony's. Ya I can I just took some water out to transport a fish
      EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

Oh, btw you can make yours rimless very easy. That's what I did with this one. I just took that black brace off
        EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

Ha funny, well nah, I rather get rimless tank than just remove the brace of a tank.

I might get in the future this the 11g or the 17g.

Comment

Ten gallon has no brace its just trim. The trim is just cosmetic for looks and holding glass tops or a hood won't affect anything by removing it

Comment

ah good to know, one of this days I will remove the rim, somehow I still like it with the rim

Comment

so far is looking good, I even added a protein skimmer inside the AC50 which might not really help but it is skimming someting, but the tank is looking good, the only thing is that I lost a head from my torch and not sure why, so I frag it off.

Comment

man workin on it fast!! thats tight man... i cant wait till i get mine's together... =DD
                  20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
                  NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Trying to figure out what else I can put in the tank, the bio load besides the corals are:

the two clowns, two pearl crabs, and the skunk shrimp, well and also all the snails which hard to count.

Comment

dude i just notice you but a skimmer in the ac50!!! that is soo kool howd you do that?!?!
                      20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
                      NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

well I just got the oceanic biocube skimmer, and inserted there, no mod to the AC50, and also replaced the airpump with a bigger one, because the stock one sucks.

It is not the greatest skimmer but for the purpose of this tank it works.

Comment

Lazy subscribe...

I like this thread. Looking forward to updates...
                          I went off the deep end

Comment

kinda motivated me to give this try i have a 40 breeder in the garage going to attempt sw

Comment

wow man i love your tank, gonna try some of these things. Hopefully will be setting up a 10-15 gallon nano soon

Comment

Thanks, I recently upgraded the 10G to a 20g High working on the process on getting it again set, the 10G worked great but I wanted to increment my stock and fish, and well the 20gHigh is the only that can fit where the 10G used to be.

good luck with your nano set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X