Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my Clown Loach shoal--So glad I found this site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Selling my Clown Loach shoal--So glad I found this site!

My office is moving & my loach mob needs a new home. It's 8-10 individuals (hard to count), all are 3-4" & FAT. They have been together as a shoal (no new stocking) for over 3 years with absolutely zero ick or velvet or skinny disease in at least 2.5 years. They were quarantined, de-wormed, and fed nothing but the best NLS & Omega one, with natural garlic extract added for parasite prevention, since I started this group 4 years ago.

Here's the real-deal....wait for it...they're ODDBALLS!!!! Those of you "in the know" about CL's, you will not find a 4-inch oddball clown loach for sale under $50 anywhere & that describes at least half of my herd. I have a 4-bar, several puzzle pieces, dot backs, saddlebacks, etc. I even have one that is 4-bar on one side & puzzle piece on the other. You must have a good home for them (prefer current loach shoal owners, but open), but I will also throw in several Botia Kobutai (Angelicus, marble, burmese border loach)--I have a few over 3" & 2 that are under 2".

All-in, I will deliver or let you pick you up entire shoal + some gear + kobutai loaches anywhere in Houston area for $150. That's waaaaaay less than they are worth & they will make great companions to any large cichlid or other pet fish. They are big, heavy, tough & love to show off their evasive moves! PM me for details--they need to go SOON!
    --Jake

What size tank are they currently housed in?

Comment

Pics would be nice...
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

At this moment they are in the only tank I still have up & running, which is a 20g long with 3 AC70's on it. They are not happy about it either--they've been clicking at me for a month now...

Comment

I agree--Pics would be nice! Unfortunately I almost ran my phone out of battery life trying to take some with no luck. They're way too fast in this little tank & I have a ton of caves for them in there, plus my boss won't really let me kill the lights & camp out while I wait for a good shot... I'll try some more tomorrow though.

Comment

Had to wait until everybody left, but got some better shots, especially of the 4-bar. How the heck do I get them up? It keeps saying file upload failed...

Comment

Email them to me and ill put them on for you
              Johnnymisty29@yahoo.com

Comment

lulz...loach mob. please tell me that you named one george loach
                75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Send me some good pics and an exact count.

PM sent with e-mail address

Comment

I sent some pics out this morning, so hopefully somebody will post them. That 4 bar with the drop-tail is so vain, he's in like every shot. You can really see how thick the big grey alpha is in one of them also. I'll work on the exact count, but no promises since I have to do it after office hours & my wife does not enjoy waiting on me to pick her up in this summer heat. You can see one of the small kubotai in the pics, but the big guys rarely come out these days--They were MUCH more active when I had all the loaches in the 90g. They are definitely the loachie mob & they handle their business like a mob should. I have a million funny stories about these guys...

Comment

Pm sent
                      Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Johnnymisty!

Comment

Wish I still have my fresh water setup

Comment

I'm really gonna miss these guys! Boss just caught me watching them munch some emerald entree...Oops.

Comment

Working...
                            X