Free Golden Dojo Weather loach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Golden Dojo Weather loach

I've got a Golden Dojo Weather loach that I am looking to donate to a good home. I purchased it at Petsmart and was unaware how big these fish get. I've read that they can grow up to 12 inches long. I only have a 10 gallon tank and am limited in space. Ideally they need around a 40-50g tank I have read.

It is extremely healthy despite the small tank I've had it in for 3 months. It's my only fish in the tank and I'm looking to get rid of it so I can start anew with some smaller fish more suited to my size of tank.

IMAG0068.jpg

It will be fine in your tank for quite some time if you want to reconsider.

When it gets large you can then reconsider your options.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Or ask for a trade. If I were closer I would gladly trade some guppies or mollies for it.
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

If you still want to get rid of it I will gladly take it off of your hands. It will be a great addition to my son's 55gal tropical tank.
        My fish have more personality than you

Comment

About how big should I let it get before I consider moving it?

Comment

When it can't swim around in your tank.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I, for one, applaud you for thinking ahead. So few people really care about longevity when housing fish, that's a good thing. Cheers!!
              "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'm sure by the time it outgrows the 10 gallon you'll have upgraded to a bigger tank so it won't be that big a deal

Comment

Working...
                X