Mini acro colonies and Peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Mini acro colonies and Peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp

Looking for aiptasia eating peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, and acro frags/ mini colonies, (only birdsnest I'm interested in are the hyper pink) thanks for looking lmk if you need my email for pics

Sent message

Comment

go to Galveston for peppermint shrimp. I got like 2 from just sitting by the jetties :) I could have gotten like 12 but, I didn't need that many

Comment

it would be cheaper just to buy them in the store, compared to driving in from huntsville... haha

Comment

Good point but hey at least you can make a few bucks in the process. Can acclimate them and sell them for $5 a piece to everyone if not $7. Plus you can hit up all about fish on the way haha

Comment

It is highly illegal to sell anything harvested from the gulf. Peps have no bag limit so take all you need for feeders, personal use, and bait. Law also states you cannot take animals from the gulf unless you plan to use them, but that law is more for fish people consider trash fish, as in not a game fish, edible fish or good bait.

Comment

Working...
            X