Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer Patient Needs Aquarium (Spring/The Woodlands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like we are waiting on the tank, I need a hand moving it, but it is ready to go. I can also bring some water from established tanks to speed up the cycle time. Please send a text to 954-654-0841 with the address and we should have a tank up and running in no time.

Comment

Yes I'll send you a text as soon as you get the tank and I'll come drop the filter off

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde View Post
        Sounds like we are waiting on the tank, I need a hand moving it, but it is ready to go. I can also bring some water from established tanks to speed up the cycle time. Please send a text to 954-654-0841 with the address and we should have a tank up and running in no time.
        YAY!! I will text you in just a moment. But wanted to post this here so everyone else involved could see too.

I need to move the trunk and little set of drawers that run along the side of my hospital bed. I should be able to get that done when my home health nurse comes in the morning. Are you available Tuesday at all? Afternoon or evening?

Nothing will be able to happen on wed of this week, I have to go down to MD Anderson for 4 appointments and my infusion. It will take ALL day! POSSIBLY, Wed eve would work, but that depends on the time I get back from MDA. They usually run LOOOONG on the days I have to go for an infusion. I'll keep ya''l posted!!

Where does every one live? And what do we have for the tank?

I live in sprig and live off i-45 and Spring Steubner. (that is just one exit north of 2920)

Here is my cell. Ya'll can text me too. :) THANK YOU!!!

832-353-0619

Comment

Is anyone available to help me load and start the set up?

I am planning to bring the water transfer hose and some de-chlorinator, so the tank is full. I live less than 10 miles from her house, so the transfer should be quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarra View Post
            YAY!! I will text you in just a moment. But wanted to post this here so everyone else involved could see too.

I need to move the trunk and little set of drawers that run along the side of my hospital bed. I should be able to get that done when my home health nurse comes in the morning. Are you available Tuesday at all? Afternoon or evening?

Nothing will be able to happen on wed of this week, I have to go down to MD Anderson for 4 appointments and my infusion. It will take ALL day! POSSIBLY, Wed eve would work, but that depends on the time I get back from MDA. They usually run LOOOONG on the days I have to go for an infusion. I'll keep ya''l posted!!

Where does every one live? And what do we have for the tank?

I live in sprig and live off i-45 and Spring Steubner. (that is just one exit north of 2920)

Here is my cell. Ya'll can text me too. :) THANK YOU!!!

832-353-0619

you're pretty much down the street from me so I can come by when clyde does to help with the tank

Comment

Im right off 45 on Rayford if you want established filter pads to get the tank up and running quick.

Comment

Ometh, are you available Tuesday afternoon? If you can help me load the tank, we can have her on her way. I live near the Wal Mart near 2920 and Kuykendahl. I usually get home from work around 5:30, so if we can get it to her by 6:30.
                Last edited by Clyde; 06-18-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Yea that can work, I'll be home by then. shoot me a message on here when you're ready. I have my iphone synced to tapatalk so i'll get it right away.

Comment

Oh wow you guys!! I am so thrilled!!! THANK YOU!!! How many free outlets are we going to need? lol I do have a powerstrip that the bed is on.

Comment

You will need a heater, lights, filter and air pump. A minimum of 4 outlets and maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde View Post
                        You will need a heater, lights, filter and air pump. A minimum of 4 outlets and maybe more.
                        Ok, I have that. Thanks!! :)

Comment

Let's see.....I have a 200 watt heater, extra air pump and that's about it. I'll just throw them in along with the filter as well.

Comment

You'll just need air stones and that about it

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
                              Let's see.....I have a 200 watt heater, extra air pump and that's about it. I'll just throw them in along with the filter as well.
                              THANK YOU!!! I can afford an airstone!! :) Would the pump you are giving me be to power an airstone? or will it need to be used in the set up you guys are bringing tomorrow? Is Ometh your name?? Are there any nice fish stores around us in the North?

Comment

I have natural color gravel and some moon rocks

Comment

Working...
                                X