No announcement yet.

My animal room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are 29 gallons up right and i bought the front glass from a website. i can make them with out much trouble now that i see how they are made. i drilled the tanks myself and all the tanks are fitted with mist king double nozzles. they mist twice a day for a minute each time. the background is made of kitty litter and peetmoss.

Comment

pimp looking frogs... a friend of mine had a few tree frogs or something i thought they were cool

Comment

Thanks man... I'm thinking about opening my house for tours. $5 anyone interested

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
          Thanks man... I'm thinking about opening my house for tours. $5 anyone interested
          Or free if you trim the hedges?
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
              Lol. You should!
              "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

thanks for the info on the mist king, pretty nice setup. the advanced system is only double the cost of the cheap systems that i have seen and can run 20 nozzles. do you use the value or premium double nozzles? did you purchase the zipdrip valve? how do you like the pump (assuming that you are using theirs?)
                75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I am using the $180 setup with the value nozzles.it comes with the zip drip and a couple single heads. I have replaced the singles with double heads. The Timer that comes with it are awesome. It can be programmed for seconds up to 8 times a day. Well with what I paid for it. Plus there is a local vendor who will meet you instead of shipping it.

Comment

Working...
                  X