XXL Driftwood and overflow box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: XXL Driftwood and overflow box

I have a 6 foot long aquarium and I would love to have a piece of driftwood to stretch across the whole tank. I will be making a trip to Houston tomorrow so let me know what you have!

I had a few people tell me they had an overflow box for sale but couldn't get them to reply. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks!
    125G: Mikula Frontosas
    75G: Mbuna Cichlids, Jack Dempsey

I have lots of driftwood for sale, but I will only be in Houston on June 17 for the HAS auction:

Comment

TTT
      125G: Mikula Frontosas
      75G: Mbuna Cichlids, Jack Dempsey

Comment

Have you cried curing your own. I was walking along the Bayou today and found an interesting piece that was longer than 5 feet. It took it home washed it and tossed it in my turtle tank. It is longer than my bath tub and spans the entire length of the 125g tank. When it is done curing I am thinking of putting it in my Amazon tank and planting moss and anubias along it. I don't trust it right now with my fish. It was weathered down though. The bark had been weathered off, the wood almost sinks to the bottom, and the wood looks dark and saturated instead of fresh.
        driftW21.jpg

sorry for the bad pic, it was taken with my phone. But the wood goes up and out of the tank on both sides.

Comment

Working...
        X