Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM Bullet 1 Skimmer and Collection Cup (price reduced)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: PM Bullet 1 Skimmer and Collection Cup (price reduced)

PM Bullet 1 Skimmer with Gate Valve and Collection Cup for sale $120 firm. Its what I paid for it.

Needs a Mag12 to run it. Pump not included.
    Last edited by BeefyG; 06-24-2012, 12:18 AM.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Bump
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Bump
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Bump. Prefer cash but open to trades for freshwater stuff.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Nobody? Get it before Thursday or I won't be available for a while.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

$100. Open to partial or full trades for cyps or brevis depending on quantity
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Take a trade for the tek light I have?

Comment

Well, the last price you had on it was $50 so I would trade for the light and $50 cash. I'd need the cash to fix it and put bulbs in it. Otherwise its not going to be much use to me.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Hmmmmm that's reasonable. To fix it, it'll cost literally 89 cents for just that one part but I understand about the bulbs. Yea I can make that deal. I'll pm you with more info

Comment

Cash price is firm at this time.
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Sold!
                      135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Working...
                      X