Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheldon Reservoir has lots of bowfins.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

This fish has been on my wish list for a few years now. I have fished all over Houston and can't get one. Knowing where they are is one thing, but getting them to bite is another. Top dollar and bragging rights will be given to the first person who catches one!!'
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
        This fish has been on my wish list for a few years now. I have fished all over Houston and can't get one. Knowing where they are is one thing, but getting them to bite is another. Top dollar and bragging rights will be given to the first person who catches one!!'
        bowfin or texas

Comment

Re: texas cichlid and bowfin?

Obviously Bowfin. Texas cichlids are much easier to catch and don't put up as much of a fight

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Catching a small one would be another trick.

200 - African cichlids
            72 - Salty Bow Front
            33 Cube - community
            10's - Freshwater Shrimp

Comment

How exactly do you plan on catching texas cichlids in a minnow trap??

Comment

Buffalo Run city park in Missouri City has Texas Cichlids (and for what its worth, the biggest Pleco I have ever seen in my life! At first glance I thought it was a log!)

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X