Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oceanic BLACK Overflow boxes for Tall tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Oceanic BLACK Overflow boxes for Tall tanks.

I got some Oceanic overflow boxes they're black.

measurements are: 23'' high x 14.5'' wide

Great for drilled tanks that are tall. These are high quality, thick and made by the original Oceanic company. They came off a old school Oceanic 115g. They appear to be in great condition, just needs to be cleaned up.

Price: $80 OBO throw me reasonable offers, I don't know how much these are worth.

I'll separate only if 2 individuals buy them.

Please don't send me a pm saying, "I'll give you $10 for them and pay you $5 to deliver to woodlands"

Last edited by aggrofishkeeper; 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM.

I've seen them go for like $15-30 online sometimes. those are the light plastic ones right?

Comment

I guess they're plastic? I don't know. It's thick.

Find me a link that says they go for $15-$30 and I'll sell them for that price. I don't even think retailers sell these. I searched up overflow boxes and see people sell individual ones for over $60. I'm open to offers just reasonable ones.

Had I known these were still in my garage I would of put them on my 180g...But now it's too late, it's all setup... :(
      Last edited by aggrofishkeeper; 05-02-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

The ones I'm selling are higher quality than these. And they go for $57 each...

Comment

I'm seeing more of the glass holes overflows more then anything and they're mostly for nanos. Not to much info on the oceanic overflows.

Comment

Per forum rule, you must state a price then OBO. This way people dont offer you $5.
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Man, if they were taller I would be all over this bro!!! Somebody needs to jump on this deal
                420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Disregard my PM. I spoke too soon. My tank is not tall enough. Sorry.

Comment

I'll give you $10 for them and pay you $5 to deliver to woodlands.
                      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
                      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by dead wait View Post
                        Disregard my PM. I spoke too soon. My tank is not tall enough. Sorry.
                        You cAn always cut to size

Comment

Working...
                        X