No announcement yet.

coral only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to go with a 20g. i have the tank and have live rock i will be picking up this weekend from a fellow boxer just need salt and powerhead would a wavemaker be better?
    dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Nahhhh, you don't need a wave maker.

How many pounds of LR you getting?
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

20 or so

Comment

O, that's perfect brahhhh!
          I ate my fish that died.

Comment

cool i will start a setup thread when i start with pics and all that so everyone can see how it goes

Comment

I will be watching the thread closely for the progression of your tank. Welcome the salty club...

Comment

Originally posted by raleigh19 View Post
                I will be watching the thread closely for the progression of your tank. Welcome the salty club...
                good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
                  what are you talking about you never even gave any advice
                  You don't read well, do you?
                  At the minimum I pointed out to you the bad advices ek gave you.

Comment

Originally posted by rage View Post
                    You don't read well, do you?
                    At the minimum I pointed out to you the bad advices ek gave you.
                    drop it all ready unless you got advice i dont need someone pointing out other peoples stuff worry about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                      It can be but you have only criticized my methods and yet to offer any help or suggestions of your own.
                      I suggested based on my experience not what you read off some care sheet on the internet, which is what makes a forum so great, it's based off of real experiences based off people that share the same interest.

I'm sure the reason why it was posted on a forum was to gather information from several sources and then the end decision is always gonna be solely on that person.

You have contributed nothing to this thread other than disagreement with what I posted and maybe cause you have personally failed doing it like so or you have your own methods which you have yet to share.

No need to get all butt hurt cause no one wants to listen to you dude.
                      Pointing out your bad advices is a very good advice I thought.
                      Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                      buy established LR, fill with water, wait a few days and fill with coral.

I don't believe in cycle time.
                      This is a very bad advice, one that sure leads to failure.

Then you turned around and said wet live rocks is a rip-off. Which is it? Do you suggest wet live rocks or don't you?

Some other talked about die-off and you claimed a big skimmer can pull out all the nastiness in the water.
                      Originally posted by eklikewhoa
                      The nasty die off is what the skimmer is for, buy one that is rated for 2-3x your tank size and in a day or two and all that stuff will be skimmed out.
                      When I pointed out that skimmer may take time to break in, you said :
                      Originally posted by eklikewhoa
                      Once again, a good quality skimmer would work fairly quick IME, my ReefOctopus started to pull a nice skim within a week.
                      If your skimmer took a week to start pulling out skimmate, how the heck could the tank be ready in a day or two?

I think you are full of it.

Comment

did you not read all my other post? I wrote it in english.

You obviously have some sort of vendetta against me and I'm sure it's because you couldn't manage what I have so you are now hating. You wanna chime in about your own personal experience or suggestion based on what has worked for you?

Also you quoted my post but fail to read carefully... you have taken my words out of context.
                        I write in fairly good english but if you need it translated to better understand I can manage it for you, just lmk.

Till then if you have nothing positive to add to the thread you can take your rugratass outta here.
                        Last edited by eklikewhoa; 05-01-2012, 12:35 PM.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                        X