Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
    Freak of nature ramshorns I got from sunkenmetal
    Yeah he has some crazy genetically modified ones. His little pea puffers are biting the faces off them though!
    All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Your doesnt mess with any of the other fish? what would you do with it after it gets huge?

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
        Your doesnt mess with any of the other fish? what would you do with it after it gets huge?
        Mbu sashimi. I hear it's a delicacy.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
          He keeps to himself most of the day but when he gets hungry he starts to follow the trophs around when they school together, either looking for a meal or waiting for them to get fed. Wouldn't know if he caught any yet cause there's too many to keep track of.

As for when he gets large.... I hope by then I would have moved into the new house, set up my new tank and all the fish will go into there.
          If not, Drying him up while inflated would be cool looking.
          The sashimi B suggested is also a good one, when I went to LA with the misses she wouldn't let me go to the sushi rest. that served puffer... ONLY ONE OF TWO IN THE US AND SHE STOPPED ME!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Aaaaahhhhhh Quoc you're a chicken. You let yourself be stopped!!

If you dry him up while inflated, you could hang him up like a lantern. Maybe put a flameless candle inside?

Comment

I was a bit worried at first but after reading that the two sue chefs to be trusted were in LA and NY I was down like a frown!

We went by there on our first day of the vacation which was a week long... I think she didn't want to drive herself around so she wouldn't let me go, also think she mentioned something about paying $300 to possibly die was dumb and opened her hand out...
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I was a bit worried at first but after reading that the two sue chefs to be trusted were in LA and NY I was down like a frown!

We went by there on our first day of the vacation which was a week long... I think she didn't want to drive herself around so she wouldn't let me go, also think she mentioned something about paying $300 to possibly die was dumb and opened her hand out...
                Yes... you'd want either the executive or the sous chefs to be there, I'd think. Just like you'd want the surgeon and not the medical student in the OR operating on you.

Comment

it would also depend on the discount or how much "mad props" is involved.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

it would also depend on the discount or how much "mad props" is involved.
                    Oh boy. It's all about the discount!! Make sure you got a discount lined up from your coffin guy too.

Comment

I don't expect much when it comes to that.. gonna rot either way.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I don't expect much when it comes to that.. gonna rot either way.
                        True. Maybe we'll just use an old plastic bag and wrap you up.

Comment

Freak of nature ramshorns I got from sunkenmetal
                          Those are from my snail bucket...

Just get a clean five gallon bucket hand full of snails and feed the hell out of them... I throw my dead fish in there, puppy food, dead plants lol and they grow and breed like a mofo. No heater or filter just change the water lol
                          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                            Yeah he has some crazy genetically modified ones. His little pea puffers are biting the faces off them though!
                            It takes a freak to grow freakish snails lol
                            Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                              It takes a freak to grow freakish snails lol
                              Amen!!

Comment

Snoop annihilating snails.... blood thirsty monster

8 large ramshorn
                                3 small raw shrimp
                                4 mystery snails
                                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                                X