X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNoop DoGG the hovering marbled fantail fish

Took a little vid of Snoop and his homies

700g Mini-Monster tank

Nice video. Is he trying to bite your fingers through the glass at the end there?
    While I'm not reef ready, I am salt ernate lifestyle curious...

Comment

Yeah, he's hungry
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Puffers are so cool...

I love the fact that you keep him with other fish...
        Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

He looks great! They are so friggin cute, I love how sleepy and chill they seem.
          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Compliments of Sunkenmetal...
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!
                I wish mine would swim around like that!

Comment

the trophs are not nipping the fins or tail of the mbu?
                  if so that's pretty good...seems no stress at all from the video...
                  mine was really beat up by the trophs and the macro rainbow when i had them in there lol...

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    Compliments of Sunkenmetal...
                    No problem those where my biggest ones I had lol Glad he likes them...
                    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AQUAMAN0306 View Post
                      AWESOME!!!!!
                      I wish mine would swim around like that!
                      He sulked in the front corner for a good part of the first week he was in the tank, I think it has a lot to do with all the other fish in the tank and learning from them that "human" means food.

Originally posted by madugo View Post
                      the trophs are not nipping the fins or tail of the mbu?
                      if so that's pretty good...seems no stress at all from the video...
                      mine was really beat up by the trophs and the macro rainbow when i had them in there lol...
                      The first few days they "explored" the ball of mass but nothing serious, the trophs don't nip tails, if they want to go after a fish they just eat them like they've done all the other small fish I've put in the tank and the shredded the Fahaka I put in there but it was all body shots. It might have something to do with the colony size? There's a little over or close to 100 fish when you combine the trophs and petros.

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                      No problem those where my biggest ones I had lol Glad he likes them...
                      He loves them! much easier for him to crunch compared to the mystery snails and since they're brown the trophs pay less attention to them
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

lol...or it might be the type of the tropheus? i had moliro in there and those sp red were pretty mean lol..

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                        He sulked in the front corner for a good part of the first week he was in the tank, I think it has a lot to do with all the other fish in the tank and learning from them that "human" means food.

The first few days they "explored" the ball of mass but nothing serious, the trophs don't nip tails, if they want to go after a fish they just eat them like they've done all the other small fish I've put in the tank and the shredded the Fahaka I put in there but it was all body shots. It might have something to do with the colony size? There's a little over or close to 100 fish when you combine the trophs and petros.

He loves them! much easier for him to crunch compared to the mystery snails and since they're brown the trophs pay less attention to them

Comment

He's lookin awesome! Haha 2nd time was the charm for that snail. What kind of snails were those?
                          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

It could be, the brichardi variants are pretty chill but they've shredded outsiders that I've put into the tank though.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                              He's lookin awesome! Haha 2nd time was the charm for that snail. What kind of snails were those?
                              Freak of nature ramshorns I got from sunkenmetal
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X