Puffy destroys a mystery snail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
    do you have a mystery snail farm? just throw a bunch of snails with a pump and some plants and bam all the snails you need
    You don't even need that. Get a clean 5 gallon bucket from HD or lowes. Fill with water hand full of snails and a hand full of algae wafers and you got a shrimp farm lol...
    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AQUAMAN0306 View Post
      What kinda floating pellets can i try ?Hes not hitting chiclid floaters!
      Hell he barely comes out his corner but he does move some its like he depressed idk!
      I want a mbu that moves !EK keeps posting these vids with a moving puffer I want mine to moveeeeeeeee!lol

Yea i bet after you slung him u were like o s@&$ hope hes ok !lol
      i use NLS extra large fish formula...it is the one with a flowerhorn and a red arwo on it...it might be a little big for your mbu tho...
      as far as not moving a lot, i dont really think it is the pellet....
      did you get the mbu not long ago? it might be still try to get use to the environment....
      it could happen like that when you feed too much too...if you think you are feeding too much, just stop feeding for 2-3 days and see if it will swim more...

Comment

I've also noticed when I feed too much mine gets lazy as well.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
          I've also noticed when I feed too much mine gets lazy as well.
          yep, when i remember mine was small, one market shrimp would make it laying on sand for around 2 days...
          now i feed mine around 4 largest one from viet hua, and it looked nothing happened lol..its like poping candies...

Comment

I measured mine and it's pushing 10-11" from what I thought was 7"

I feed about 3 medium sized mystery and about 3 of the small-med shrimp stuffed with nls a day, Once I fed it 3 crawfish and snails and he went into a food coma.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
              I measured mine and it's pushing 10-11" from what I thought was 7"

I feed about 3 medium sized mystery and about 3 of the small-med shrimp stuffed with nls a day, Once I fed it 3 crawfish and snails and he went into a food coma.
              That's one fat fish. It seems even puffers aren't exempt from the "itis".
              All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                That's one fat fish. It seems even puffers aren't exempt from the "itis".
                LOL
                Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X