X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffy destroys a mystery snail

ENJOY GUYS!

Looks like it's back to normal!

Looks like it's having a hard time busting that thing open though.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Did you fence him off?
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
        Looks like it's back to normal!

Looks like it's having a hard time busting that thing open though.
        Yea hes doing better since the agravation level is down!
        IDK what the deal was with him and the snail it was one i raised i've been raising them for a few months i think some grow faster and seem to have thinner shells ,i'm guessing since this one was small the shell must have give him trouble but i really dont know ?The destroy title was for youtube people you guys should sub to my channel sounds good rite?lol

@sunkenmetal yea i had too until i figure out what i'm gonna do ,either move him or the peacocks. I'm looking for a more "active" mbu lol he's kinda shy!

Comment

seems like it has made him more comfortable...
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
            seems like it has made him more comfortable...
            Yea he's defitnley feeling more secure without the fast pace of the peacocks flying around him,but hes just not very active even with that!
            But i'm gonna give it sometime before i do anything and hopefully he'll come around.I would like to train him like the fahaka to eat from my hand and follow me around the tank one day!

Comment

Yeah the eggcrate will give him some time to adjust to the tankmates.

With the snails, if they're breeding for you, try and deprive the tank of Ca, that'll make the shells a little brittle and easier for him to chew on.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Do these things bite you if you put your hand in the tank ??

Comment

Mine moves away but I think only on accident it will bite you.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

+1^Yea i've never had one bite yet they always move away, I guesss it could happen when im feeding at the top of the tank but i use some big tweezers to hold the shrimp

Comment

U guys will get bite eventually lol..
                      I almost had to go get a stich once lol

Comment

Originally posted by madugo View Post
                        U guys will get bite eventually lol..
                        I almost had to go get a stich once lol
                        Really wow i bet that was kinda scary !I would probally jerk so hard he would come flying out the tank lol!
                        I used to be really worried when hand feeding my rays that there stinger would get me ,and i saw some pics of ray keepers hands on mfk it can be bad,and i bet if the puffer got ya just rite he could break the bone!

Comment

Effing Madugo jinxed it

My MBU is starting to get a little more brave and a bit more curious as to what is going on in the tank now after Madugo posted about that. LoL
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

This is for you EK ima post it at that other place for the h8ters!

But i think this guys too lazy to come to the top to bite lol

Comment

I think I've had a little effect on them. I've read some threads that have gone multiple pages of bashing on a newbie based on unsupported nonsense and I can't find anyone that would go more than a few post with me.

I think I'm gonna "dumb it down" a bit over there cause I keep hearing about these "puffer gods" or " Elitist" but most so far have been one word posters with little credential.

Awesome vid btw! Makes me wanna pull mine out and get him his own tank! I couldn't feed pellets like that till mine actually eats from the surface cause he has almost 100 other fish that will rush him for it, hell they snatch the shrimp from his mouth already!
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X