PUFFY the MBU Puffer Eating "Video"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUFFY the MBU Puffer Eating "Video"

Ok well you guys know what a time ive had with this fella but it was worth it so here are the results so farHim crunching ramshorn snails and a shrimp Him eating pellets

Wow, he looks really good. That's awesome. He's going to be fattened up in no time, look at him go! That's pretty impressive you've got him on pellets...good job with all this, Aquaman. I'm sure he thanks you.

So have you decided if you're keeping him permanently?!
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
      Wow, he looks really good. That's awesome. He's going to be fattened up in no time, look at him go! That's pretty impressive you've got him on pellets...good job with all this, Aquaman. I'm sure he thanks you.

So have you decided if you're keeping him permanently?!
      Well thank ya ! I"m not sure sure wanna keep him, and the boys do to so most likely yea !
      It would be hard to get rid of him, now he's like family .
      I'm thinking to put him in the bigger tank if i can ever get the water to clear up,him and some peacocks or geophagus not sure yet I wanna see how he acts around other fish for a few days so probally something cheap first lol!

Comment

For a second there I thought the mbu was riding the side glass...
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
          For a second there I thought the mbu was riding the side glass...
          LOL Thats funny u say that, sometimes he swims on his side I believe the bare bottom, and glare from the light has him off balance or something lol

Comment

Working...
          X