possible day trip to houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible day trip to houston?

i am off from all 3 of my jobs on Saturday..

was thinking about making a possible day trip to houston..

any shrimpers on the NW side?! thats about the only part i know..

i have gone thru Rosenberg/Sugarland to get to Houston Aquarium Warehouse on prior day trips..

anybody around that area, would love to see some shrimp set ups.. and or pick up some stock :)

skip

North American Discus Association, Secretary (N.A.D.A.)
    N.A.D.A Facebook
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

txsun has some crs for sale he is in south-easth houston (pearland area)
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
      txsun has some crs for sale he is in south-easth houston (pearland area)
      Yeah, we've been in touch...

Still have some for you too, R_sustaita.

Skip,
      Im south of Houston about 30 min. let me know what your looking for. I'm trying to hit up the LFS this weekend, we could possibly meet somewhere close to one of them...
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

thank you, i been trying to pan to head your direction but i helped my bro pick up his 150g and then clean my dads yard. i was beat. its been now 5 weeks of him been in the hospital.
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I'm in the NW side of town but don't have much to part with and there's not much sellers on the northside either.
          Last edited by eklikewhoa; 03-27-2012, 12:55 PM.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
            I'm in the NW side of town but don't have mush to part with and there's not much sellers on the northside either.
            you are selling your Shrimp?
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I've been selling them.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i though you were getting all your crs to reproduce to make one massive colony. so what are you selling and how much.
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

massive high quality colony, culls get pulled as I find them.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    massive high quality colony, culls get pulled as I find them.
                    well if you find your low grade crs let me know. you know i am interested.
                    75g Tank,
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

weren't you suppose to get some from texsun like a billion different times now?

He has some super cheap CRS and great quality.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i am but i havent had time to go to his area. i have to go to the hospital pretty much daily i work saturday so it is really hard for me to spend 2 hrs to go and get them.
                        75g Tank,
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

No rush r_sustaita I have plenty. Take care of family that's most important. The shrimp will be here when you're ready.
                          30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Edited>>
                            Last edited by Warlock; 03-27-2012, 03:24 PM.

North American Discus Association, Secretary (N.A.D.A.)
                            N.A.D.A Facebook
                            Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Warlock View Post
                              i just thought about this.. i am trying to unload some discus.. wanted to thin down ranks.. and get more shrimp.. SOOOO!! what better way then to Trade Discus for shrimp!!

thoughts?!
                              Post a "For trade" thread
                              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X