Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass, lots of grass. 150g tank full of grass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Grass, lots of grass. 150g tank full of grass!

We removed it from a 150 gallong tank, some re really small pieces some are about 15inch when removed they were placed on a 5g bucket cover with tank water.

Sandwich zip lock bag $5
    larger zip lock bag $10

All of it $150
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

uhmm... could you be more specific or post pictures.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ill ask my bro for the pic. We do not know what type of grass it is. I now it is not baby grass. It kind of looks like swords but the guys said it was grass and they used to trim it.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

that helps none.

I have a yard full of grass I actually mow it from time to time too but I don't think I would try and sell it on here unless someone wants to buy it, I will sell mine by the trash bag full.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
          that helps none.

I have a yard full of grass I actually mow it from time to time too but I don't think I would try and sell it on here unless someone wants to buy it, I will sell mine by the trash bag full.
          Smart alleck!
          75g Tank,
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Unless this is a different type of "grass" and if that's the case I don't think HFB condones the sale of illegal narcotics and I would have to report you for illegal activities since I've already screwed myself by replying to this thread.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

although it's a very good price if that's the case.... in comparison to what I have seen on episodes of COPS
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

not the best picture but thats how the tank was. and you can see how tall it is.
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

ehh.... that looks like regular Vallisneria.

GLWS.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

although it's a very good price if that's the case.... in comparison to what I have seen on episodes of COPS
                    not the illegal type of grass. i dont think you can smoke this one.
                    75g Tank,
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

ehh.... that looks like regular Vallisneria.

GLWS.
                      i will try to get some individual shots of them.
                      75g Tank,
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

hard to tell the specific but can get a close to a proper I.D with better pics but the picture given is enough to be certain it's your typical Valisneria.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Will cichlids mow this down....

Comment

Originally posted by gmod View Post
                            Will cichlids mow this down....
                            Depending on which cichlids you are referring to. Most will either tear it up or uproot it.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

They'll pull it out from the roots unless you somehow anchor it down to something. My geos like to mess with it but I have rocks holding mine in place.
                              All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Working...
                              X