No announcement yet.

Or TRADE: Crawfish= two self cloning BERRIED and 5 others living happily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Or TRADE: Crawfish= two self cloning BERRIED and 5 others living happily

I am thinking I want to make another planted/ shrimp/ pleco tank. I am up for trades of the shrimp of unique pleco variety ( I have plenty of bn right now). If you are interested in buying ALL of the crawfish/ crayfish, I am willing to let them go for $40 (price increase due to the berried self cloning). I am not really interested in selling one here and one there. If interested in trading, I would like $50 worth of trades or make an offer of what you think I may want :-) The crawfish are in a 29gal with brick pieces and at room temp. Nothing special but plenty of hiding spots. They are not too skittish and don't hide when you approach the tank. Most of the crawfish are getting to the size where they will be making little ones soon. They were raised from about 1/2" and now 3"-4"+ and practice making babies all of the time. My common male practices on all of the others haha. I feed them a little bit of everything including veggies (they love carrots), bloodworms, algae wafers, cichlid pellets, and put rinsed shrimp and lobster shells as a calcium treat. Molting has been occurring frequently as of late. Make a reasonable offer ;-)

UPDATE: L137took a nose dive out of the tank this afternoon... RIP Bruno
    Last edited by dblondfemme; 03-25-2012, 10:35 PM. Reason: L137 did a Hail Mary out of the tank
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Might be interested in the L137.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

how interested? Offer me a trade?
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

If EK gets uninterested in the l137 put me in line. Thanks

Comment

I only have CRS to offer but not sure when I will be digging the net through there to "select" some out of the colony.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

L137 decided to take make like a rocket and launch. I had just checked on him earlier prior to making this thread... and a bit ago I walked in again.... and he had sought bluer waters... RIP Bruno
            / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

ALERT: My two smallest crawfish in the tank....two of the self cloning... ARE BERRIED!!
              That made me very VERY happy. There are a total of 7 crawfish in the tank. Well actually I moved 5 of them to a different tank and the berried two are in the tank I plan on emptying soon. So... the self cloning actually SELF CLONE hahahaha
              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I was almost SURE that the self cloning were a fluke. I watched my blue tinted work tiredlessly attempting to reproduce with the commons in the tank, but as I cleaned the tank...POOP... huge berried dangling from the marble. We shall see what happens. I was preparing the tank (in the event of a sale) for some shellies/multies which will be shipped in soon. I love watching all sorts of things grow here in my home. I have even had people say their teenagers were not permitted to come to my home until after they were married because of the ability of things to produce offspring so easily here. So anyway... bump for the thread. Hopefully people will be interested.
                  / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Originally posted by dblondfemme View Post
                    I was almost SURE that the self cloning were a fluke. I watched my blue tinted work tiredlessly attempting to reproduce with the commons in the tank, but as I cleaned the tank...POOP... huge berried dangling from the marble. We shall see what happens. I was preparing the tank (in the event of a sale) for some shellies/multies which will be shipped in soon. I love watching all sorts of things grow here in my home. I have even had people say their teenagers were not permitted to come to my home until after they were married because of the ability of things to produce offspring so easily here. So anyway... bump for the thread. Hopefully people will be interested.
                    Likes this!
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

Okay... I need to see if those interested in the crawfish would still be interested if a chose to keep one of the berried marbled (self cloning) to see what happens. I have ID'd to of the other crays as marbled and who know what the others are.
                      I will go back to the $30 requested amount. If still interested, please let me know.
                      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                      X